Mask fines and rules

connda

Many Thai folk seem to like wearing their mask on or under their chin or leaving their nose exposed , so will they get hit pro rata or the full Monty ?    Can you really believe that a poor rural Thai person will be able to come up with the 6000 baht ? Also I doubt if a cop will even try to penalise them cos you cannot get blood out of a stone , maybe a warning will suffice ? But a farang will be the jackpot and the slightest mask wearing fault will be enough to relieve you of some cash .  Another tea money scheme methinks . 

14 hours ago, superal said:

Can you really believe that a poor rural Thai person will be able to come up with the 6000 baht ?

No and I believe that the government deliberately circulate these kind of threats/misinformation to get the ignorant to police themselves. After all, as we all know, "fear is the best laxative known to man".

Tuther day my wife, with the kids, went to Korat for the day. The next day we all went to Buriram. We never saw a policeman on either day. No road blocks and no policemen controlling the traffic lights which they do in Korat on a daily basis. So where's this supposed clamp down?

Edited by IvorBiggun2