Coronavirus vaccinations on the islands

4 hours ago, phetphet said:

Went back and asked. Was told that I must go to Nathon Hospital to get Yellow Passport updated.

You asked the wrong person... At Central there was a girl updating vaccine passports at the leftmost desk in the final jab area (directly in front of where you're supposed to wait 10 minutes post-jab).

On the 25th she updated passports but didn't have the official stamp with her, so I had to come back on the 26th to complete the update. Still beats a trip to Nathon...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moana said:

At Central there was a girl updating vaccine passports at the leftmost desk in the final jab area (directly in front of where you're supposed to wait 10 minutes post-jab).

There was an empty desk there when I was vaccinated. Just a microphone on it. That was at about 09.30.

4 hours ago, Tmoney said:

Interesting to note that my Mor Prom app has been updated to show my booster jab as being manufactured by Comirnaty.

Having Googled it I see the Pfizer vax  was re-named Comirnaty as far back as last August. Who knew that???

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/12740/pil

+1

17 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

A friend was told to take the yellow book to Nathon for updating after one month.

I went to Nathon Hospital yesterday and for 50 baht got an updated Thailand National Certificate showing the booster Vax.

I had to leave the Yellow book with them because a doctors signature was needed for that (I was told) and asked to come back on the 30th to collect it.

• Like 2

PR Thai Government says...

270771382_4971247109565330_3654752555380978210_n.png.dfc68b907e177a97868a1b4ec826a9f3.png

The European Union (EU) has approved the Thailand Digital Health Pass on Mohpromt to be equivalent to and connected to the EU digital COVID certificate, which is the second country in ASEAN to have an approved pass.
Because it can manage data collection (vaccination, infection detection, and treatment history), it will save time and make it convenient and safe for travelers to use it as evidence when traveling abroad and participating in activities. The service can be used in 60 countries around the world.
But travelers must check and follow the public health measures of each country:
1. Allowed vaccine types;
2. Travel conditions;
3. Quarantine measures, both entering and exiting the country;
4. The risk in each area or country of origin on your trip.
"Go Live" will be available in January 2022.

Read more HERE.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tmoney said:

I went to Nathon Hospital yesterday and for 50 baht got an updated Thailand National Certificate showing the booster Vax.

I had to leave the Yellow book with them because a doctors signature was needed for that (I was told) and asked to come back on the 30th to collect it.

Mor Prom has now also a section with International Vaccine certificate where you either will see it show up already  (if you had an International passport already) or can online apply for the QR code.  I assume that this will be as good as the printed version for international travel.  Certainly looks a lot more professional and in line vaccination certificates in other countries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We received the first dose of Pfizer in Center Festival December 7, 2021. We were given a yellow ticket with the date January 12, 2022 to obtain the second dose of Pfizer.
But today I read that vaccination has already passed from January 4 to 9!
What do we do now? Will Pfizer vaccination in Center Festival on January 12, 2022?
We are in bewilderment.????

1 hour ago, TatianaS said:

We received the first dose of Pfizer in Center Festival December 7, 2021. We were given a yellow ticket with the date January 12, 2022 to obtain the second dose of Pfizer.
But today I read that vaccination has already passed from January 4 to 9!
What do we do now? Will Pfizer vaccination in Center Festival on January 12, 2022?
We are in bewilderment.????

As far as I know, January 4 - 9 was for walk-ins.

Keep your appointment.

Did it say where to go?

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Насколько я знаю, с 4 по 9 января были проходные.

Назначьте встречу.

Сказано, куда идти?

We got the first dose of Pfizer in Center Festival December 7, 2021. We were given a yellow ticket with the date January 12, 2022 to obtain the second dose of Pfizer also in Center Festival

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TatianaS said:

We got the first dose of Pfizer in Center Festival December 7, 2021. We were given a yellow ticket with the date January 12, 2022 to obtain the second dose of Pfizer also in Center Festival

Just go to Central Festival as per the appointment.

You should be OK.

Earlier is better than later. They sometimes (not often) run out of vaccines.

• Like 2

On 10.01.2022 at 16:08, Tropicalevo said:

Just go to Central Festival as per the appointment.

You should be OK.

Earlier is better than later. They sometimes (not often) run out of vaccines.

We did not get the second dose of Pfizer, despite the fact that we arrived exactly at the specified time. We were told that Pfizer ended and no one knows when he will in Koh Samui again.????

Edited by TatianaS
uncorrect
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From Sisters on Samui...
COVID Vaccination Service on Koh Samui - March 2022
There will be walk-in vaccine clinics at the following times:
- Koh Samui Hospital: Monday, Thursday, Friday from 13:00 - 15:00
- Koh Samui Hospital: Tuesday, Wednesday from 10:00 - 16:00
- Central Festival: Friday from 9:30 - 15:00
Walk in to get vaccinated - for those who still need needles 1 & 2, and those who would like to get their boosters. 
Please bring your passport, pen, and proof of vaccination history. 
For more information, call 077 913 200 ext 4652 everyday from 08:00 - 20:00.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2022 at 1:03 PM, khunPer said:

From Sisters on Samui...
COVID Vaccination Service on Koh Samui - March 2022
There will be walk-in vaccine clinics at the following times:
- Koh Samui Hospital: Monday, Thursday, Friday from 13:00 - 15:00
- Koh Samui Hospital: Tuesday, Wednesday from 10:00 - 16:00
- Central Festival: Friday from 9:30 - 15:00
Walk in to get vaccinated - for those who still need needles 1 & 2, and those who would like to get their boosters. 
Please bring your passport, pen, and proof of vaccination history. 
For more information, call 077 913 200 ext 4652 everyday from 08:00 - 20:00.

do we know which vaccines are being offered at this time?

• Like 1

PR Thai Government's guidelines for Covid-boosters...

276264365_336020968560720_4956539967389508108_n.jpg.c8549c7d691946ca9675a2ae0ca4f2df.jpg

The Department of Disease Control has disclosed the guidelines for booster doses for three groups of people.
People aged 18 years and above should get a third dose three months after the second dose and get the fourth dose four months after the third dose.
Those who get Pfizer as a booster dose can choose to get half of the dose, under the judgment of physicians and the voluntary choice of vaccine recipients.
People aged 12-17 years should get an mRNA vaccine, a normal dose, as a third dose and should get it 4-6 months after the second dose.
And those who have been infected with COVID-19 should get vaccinated in accordance with the rules for people who have never got the vaccine before and should be vaccinated three months after getting the infection.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

At my annual check up at Bangkok Samui, doc said that May was good for second booster.

Samui Festival were offering Pfizer for walk ins 2 days per week (free) or Bangkok Samui for Moderna (fee).

I have been to Samui Festival a couple of times but have never seen the vaccine people.

Can anyone tell me what days they are there please?