Wear a mask while running late at night subject to enforcement?

On 5/1/2021 at 8:02 AM, Peterw42 said:

Its actually very thoughtless of the Thai government to bring in all these pandemic fighting measures, and not publish a personal exemption for you.

Sundew wonders if @Peterw42 has a clue how this third wave started.  Perhaps you should brush up on your recent history.

On 6/17/2021 at 1:44 PM, Sundew Giggleglow said:

If wearing a mask was normal, then evolution would have provide us with a natural one. 

Sundew says it is not normal.  Sundew is qualified to say so.

nostril hairs are a natural gift against dust and other stuff, yet you remove it.....

Hi face book girl. i was stopped on my MC without a mask  on my mouth. The police reached for his book .... Look I said, I have it here around my upper arms. Ok, said the police and then something in thai. I figured he said "close enough" and away we went like 2 birds ...

This is why the world at times seem to be going to hell!  Personally if you are white not wearing a mask is going to be a problem?  so my thinking is why put yourself in a position for something to happen when you do that most likely it will! 

I run everyday, in a neighborhood park I wear a mask when I start to run I pull it down to my chin end of story I'm old real busy and time is short don't time to think about silly stuff.????‍♂️

• Confused 1

On 6/19/2021 at 3:02 PM, marin said:

I was going to post how I run twice daily with no mask. But then Sundew decided to refer to herself in the third person. Changed my mind. Wear a mask.

Sundew has a lot of power over you.  Why is that? 

On 6/19/2021 at 4:21 PM, Presnock said:

I do believe you are wrong!  I have run most of my life including marahons, too many half marathons and mostly in large congested cities.  My doctors always told me to train wearing a mask in those cities.  I now live in ChiangMai and if you are familiar with this environment, you obviously know about the pollution, especially during the "burning season".  I wear my mask regularly and have had no ill

effects whatsoever.   If you check on athletes going from USA to compete in meets in Mexico City, they are professionally trained using masks that actually cut the amount of oxygen going into the body so that the "acclimate" prior to the meet.  No where will you find any data that says you should not run or exercise wearing a mask, especially a cloth mask that just barely blocks anything as opposed to an N95 which blocks more so running with a mask is not unsound.  I do my exercise every day, just finished a 6-month every day 10K from 3AM each morning, rain or shine.  Almost every single day I wore my n94 mask designed for motorcycle riders (neoprene with replaceable filters).  BTW I am 75 years old in a couple of months so you can believe me when I say it is not unsound running with your mask - during my exercises, I see no one except the occasional village guard making his rounds and he isn't wearing a mask but I keep mine on and in the last 6 months I saw less than 5 people outside at that time and none wore their masks. Just saying guess it is up to the individual.

Go play Russian Roulette by yourself.  Sundew will entertain none of it.