Thailand Visa agent

12 hours ago, fishtank said:

Exactly . Stay legal or go the shady way. Up to you

Agreed, all about choice. Could be good to have a 'safety net' too. Anyone can slip up on their calculations or have unexpected need for cash that wipes them out. Even your home Country bank can cause problems intercepting and destroying your renewed debit/credit cards because 'we don't send cards to Thailand'.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

Agreed, all about choice. Could be good to have a 'safety net' too. Anyone can slip up on their calculations or have unexpected need for cash that wipes them out. Even your home Country bank can cause problems intercepting and destroying your renewed debit/credit cards because 'we don't send cards to Thailand'.

mine was sent here...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

mine was sent here...

Some banks (U.K.) do, others don't. Having said that I received a credit card from a bank that don't. They destroyed my new debit card though and told me their credit card must have 'slipped through' by mistake. Been their customer since the 1960's too!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Some banks (U.K.) do, others don't. Having said that I received a credit card from a bank that don't. They destroyed my new debit card though and told me their credit card must have 'slipped through' by mistake. Been their customer since the 1960's too!

when they asked me about my debit card destination (which I don't use here, have free global money transfers) I told them just to give me the updated info (expir. date) so I could continue with online banking (such as the transfers here). No problems so far. btw this is a CDN bank. Don't do any online banking from here, too many scam stories..

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/3/2021 at 12:28 PM, The Fugitive said:

I agree absolutely, not legit. No, I have no special reasons (yet) that could merit 'discretion'. More recent retirement extensions have been obtained with the necessary funds in place. My IO was disappointed when I went that route as she had offered to provide same service for less than my agent charged.

. My IO was disappointed when I went that route as she had offered to provide same service for less than my agent charged........Name & Office Please M8......Or it never happened !!

On 5/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, The Fugitive said:

But Did they STOP Yer CC at a later date or what ??