US man with Covid flees hospital because doctors wouldn't let him sleep with his Thai wife

webfact

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Comical isnt it, most posters on here spend a lot of their time having a go at British people, yet here it is an American idiot.????

Somebody should remind him where he is, not home in the land of the free.????

Well the British idiots were having a party in Phuket

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

The freedom fingers!!!!  Great!!!!  He's showing the falangs he's not a sheep, and can make demands anywhere in the world.

he needs a statue in his honor.  name a street after him.   donate a hospital in his name.   family first!!!   

and no tattoos..... he's a true hero.

as he was walking away, he was quoting Gen. George Washington on how the Brits were easily crushed!!! 

lol

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, pseudorabies said:

I think the devil's horns is when the thumb touches the middle and ring finger.

I'd give that one to Ozzy before AC/DC.  Give the Brits some love here ????

I believe it is the Ronnie James Dio signature salute , both for Black Sabbath and Heaven and Hell.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moonlover said:

He has been ordered into a hospital, (in accordance with the law) but his wife, who also has Covid has not. Why not? 

Are they not aware that the wife can also pass on the virus to the relatives and neighbours?

Where does it state that his wife is not being kept in the hospital??

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clarkey611 said:

I believe it is the Ronnie James Dio signature salute , both for Black Sabbath and Heaven and Hell.

You might be right. I was thinking of Ozzy's picture on Black Sabbath's Volume IV but looking at it again it looks like it's a peace sign.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Mackstask said:

Another quality Ex-Pat, When he gets better and is Covid free, Kick him out, send him back to the US. <deleted>!

As an American, I agree. Send him back home as soon as possible with a no re-entry ban. <deleted> moron.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:
  • At least he used 2 fingers instead of the one from the last clown....signed an embarrassed American,,,smh

His hand gesture is not rude. It is the sign you give saying "I love you". Surely you already knew this?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, OffshoreMig said:

Moron.  If he wants to stay with his wife book a private room at a private hopital Or better still go back home to the US.  Seriously,

Not defending his actions yet, even mild cases of covid get hazmat treatment and hospitalization. Using much needed beds.  At 51. Able to walk home he was surely fit enough to in home quarantine (with his wife ) 14 days or until tested negative which should be the norm as done  in the  USA..  

Edited by Bkktodd
Error

57 minutes ago, pseudorabies said:

You might be right. I was thinking of Ozzy's picture on Black Sabbath's Volume IV but looking at it again it looks like it's a peace sign.

Its I LOVE YOU.  wow. Dont you have google or a gf that watches youtube?  Everyone knows this sign 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bkktodd said:

Its I LOVE YOU.  wow. Dont you have google or a gf that watches youtube?  Everyone knows this sign 

It DEPENDS on which way the thumb is pointed, as well as where the thumb is located.

if west, thumb outside:   TVF rocks!!!

if east, thumb inside:  Bro, i'm buying the beers!!

if north, thumb inside:  wife, i'll be OK, i love everyone!!!

if south, thumb outside:  to my fellow falangs........ (bad words)

all the other possibilities require a subscription package....

i didn't start with how his palm is facing.... .OMG

He must be one of the calmer, more mature Yanks over here.......he didn't shot a single person?

In a bar recently when a Yank came in, picked up a pool cue and started swinging it about violently screaming how America is great and Americans are the best at everything........really didn't warm to the guy.

• Like 1

never heard of covid flees 

On 5/1/2021 at 9:26 AM, RandolphGB said:

They’ll take the jab made by whichever vaccine company pays the government ministers and officials the most under the table to get the contract. Let nobody kid themselves, there is big money to made first and people’s health, wellbeing and the economy will be considered second.