US man with Covid flees hospital because doctors wouldn't let him sleep with his Thai wife

webfact

1 hour ago, robblok said:

There could be countless reasons for this. Should a hospital just cater tgo any whim of a patient. Who knows the situation its the hospitals call. I can just imagine the chaos (on top of the stress there already is) when they have to cater to the wishes of people.

Could be that the wife needed extra care. The room could be to small. Regulations are there for a reason. 

Its a hospital not a hotel and patients should listen not make it even harder for healthcare.

Eh yes, my mistake. I'd misread to be that his wife was still at home. There is a possibility of course that he hates being in hospital, just as I do. So in a way I sympathize with him.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Eh yes, my mistake. I'd misread to be that his wife was still at home. There is a possibility of course that he hates being in hospital, just as I do. So in a way I sympathize with him.

I have yet to meet people who like being in a hospital. Maybe if not sick and really cute nurses. But in general people don't like hospitals. Yes it would have been crazy if his wife was at home with covid and he alone had to go to a hospital.

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

He has been ordered into a hospital, (in accordance with the law) but his wife, who also has Covid has not. Why not? 

Are they not aware that the wife can also pass on the virus to the relatives and neighbours?

Yesss you know virus farang is more dangerous.

I am ashamed that idiots like this are from the same country I am from.

Wait till he is cured, jail him 6 months for endangering the public's safety, deport him, and ban him for life.

If he dies from Covid-19 chalk it up to evolution protecting the rest of humanity and nominate him for a Darwin Award.

Darwin Awards

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

Oh dear. Yet another farang mastermind who moved to Thailand.

Why TF couldn’t he be moved in with his wife? They both have covid <deleted>! And example of gross stupidity in Thailand...(following on from asymptomatic people need to stay in hospital rather than quarantine from home)

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Comical isnt it, most posters on here spend a lot of their time having a go at British people, yet here it is an American idiot.????

Somebody should remind him where he is, not home in the land of the free.????

Well, both the US and the UK seem to have a lot of selfish covidiots.

The numbers prove it.

Why can't they be told? Entitled?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Moonlover said:

He has been ordered into a hospital, (in accordance with the law) but his wife, who also has Covid has not. Why not? 

Are they not aware that the wife can also pass on the virus to the relatives and neighbours?

They were both in hospital.