Pattaya A Dead or Dying City?

Pilotman

3 hours ago, madmen said:

Ya reckon? Bet you a slab of beer that when Pattaya does open this year or next that beach Rd will be back to 200 whores! 

Not swapping body fluids? So lonely punters are going to stay in their bedsit in some freezing corner of the globe paying for a tug, or are you referring to something else? 

When the online  Soi 6 sites started up, I watched out of morbid curiosity. The HUGE number of punters from around the world was staggering! They were buying drinks in a shameful fashion. My son was one of them (from the US) so I went to visit the "girl of his dreams" in order to get a mere pic of her boobies. She would have nothing to do with it. Thankfully I got him to stop sending her money, but too many idiots still pour money into their fantasy web cams.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KhunMorris said:

It's a busted flush. Accept it. Move forward.

The Pattaya mongers might need to actually make an effort for once.

Maybe put a shirt on and wear some deodorant. Hit the gym, if not you'll be left with the homeless bush babes.

Sincerely

MORRIS

Former Bar owner, Speaks Thai

Yee Ha.jpg

4 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Different areas of Thailand cater to different markets. Phuket the more upscale, Koh Phangan the younger cooler crowd, Samui sort of in the middle, Hua Hin for the elderly and Pattaya for the lonely social misfits who have issues picking up girls without paying for various reasons and males from Muslim countries where it is nearly impossible to find casual sex.

There will always be a percentage of mostly Issan girls who got themselves pregnant young and the father runs off and drug addicts, or just the plain lazy who are prepared to rent their genitals to the dribbling misfits.

It ain't going to change, there will always be misfits and Muslims and there will always be these girls.

Pattaya will bounce back. Where else are they all going to go?

Those that wanted to stay on the game probably went to the Thai scene, and may never return. The switched on pretty ones were already on line before corona and they ain't, IMO, going back to sit in a grotty bar hoping some passing guy stays long enough to get interested.

The rest probably went back to the village to survive, and by the time the scene is back they will probably be too old to succeed in Pattaya. It was always a temporary thing for most of them. I rarely saw the same girl from one year to the next.

I'm sure some semblance of what was before will return, but IMO it won't be nearly as good- think Hua Hin- probably the worst place in LOS for the farang bar scene outside Chiang Mai which was so bad I didn't even bother.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

You read too much fiction.

Get up country and get serviced by a university student who chooses to supplement income for her education on a simple sex for cash basis.

Oh my, there really are some out there that probably got their information from British red top scandal sheet.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, olfu said:

For example nothing wrong with Angeles city

Haven't been for a long time but there sure used to be..... doubt it is doing too well either these days. 

8 hours ago, Thomas J said:

and a 99.5% chance of recovery. 

Wrong numbers... it seems to be killing 2% on a worldwide basis. If you want credibility, get your numbers right. Minimizing this epidemic with incorrect ones does no good. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

You read too much fiction.

Get up country and get serviced by a university student who chooses to supplement income for her education on a simple sex for cash basis.

I don't know if these girls are university but same ages. And you don't have to travel upcountry.        offdek.com

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Trust me, the LBs are not the only ones who steal...just ask the the thousands of nice dudes who got scammed by the Go Go Birdies....and lost a <deleted> load of money.

I assumed that was a given as there could be a endless thread about that subject alone! ????

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Wrong numbers... it seems to be killing 2% on a worldwide basis. If you want credibility, get your numbers right. Minimizing this epidemic with incorrect ones does no good. 

You've got your decimal places wrong! As of May 13: 161,080,616 Cases - 3,345,018 Deaths. That's .02%. (or two tenths of one percent) NOT 2%. Source:  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Edited by patsfangr
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, morrobay said:

I don't know if these girls are university but same ages. And you don't have to travel upcountry.        offdek.com

Looked the webpage up. Messages about 63 girls and all answered back:

Solly handsum but we are all booked through to 31 December by BritmanTOO. Solly na.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, patsfangr said:

You've got your decimal places wrong! As of May 13: 161,080,616 Cases - 3,345,018 Deaths. That's .02%. (or two tenths of one percent) NOT 2%.

Duh....3 in 161 x 100 for %

Edited by jacko45k