Serious discussion - What do you see in a ladyboy?

zhounan

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

this topic reminds me of the time years ago on thaivisa when I took a moment to correct some members comments that "all men think about having sex with other men." 

i made a huge mistake trying to make that person understand that was their own thoughts and that they are very incorrect. 

i am sure i was placed on a list for character assassination which i am still on.  

good luck with this topic. 

i have to go throw a rock at the hornets nest in my backyard. i have been meaning to do for a while now. 

You have a backyard, you hi-so you.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

One night after a lot of beer I thought I would see what all the fuss was about and would give it a go.

I seriously advice against it.

It hurt like buggery.

Buggery does not always hurt, breathe through it and lube up Im told

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Every woman I have lived with was exactly the same (but without a penis).

It's the penis that puts me off.

Not all LBs retain their penis, many fully transition

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

as far as sexual attraction, lbs are for straight men not gay men.

or not?? since they have the same parts, there must be a gay aspect to it... I think there is just something else going on - neither here nor there.. 

and from what i have seen, the guys I have met w/lb Gfs tend to be the overly macho type guys... the ex-marines who imply w/every breathe that they can strangle you in 5 different ways and kill you in three seconds flat... 

I have no real concern either way.. I am not particularly attracted or repulsed... they are often very pretty. And they seem like they might be characters. 

21 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I would imagine looking at a ladyboy parents you need look at dad. Bald, fat.But if you want a bald fat old man in a dress that's up to you I suppose.

It is sort of sad, but for the most part, from what I have seen, there are some very pretty lady boys, but no beautiful lady men... and some get a little creepy... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

It is sort of sad, but for the most part, from what I have seen, there are some very pretty lady boys, but no beautiful lady men... and some get a little creepy... 

Could be because they didn't get the mones early enough innit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

or not?? since they have the same parts, there must be a gay aspect to it... I think there is just something else going on - neither here nor there.. 

and from what i have seen, the guys I have met w/lb Gfs tend to be the overly macho type guys... the ex-marines who imply w/every breathe that they can strangle you in 5 different ways and kill you in three seconds flat... 

I have no real concern either way.. I am not particularly attracted or repulsed... they are often very pretty. And they seem like they might be characters. 

It's about how they present. As females. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Could be because they didn't get the mones early enough innit.

I have no idea of the chemistry involved??.. i know one guy who had a sort of boy-ish looking lady boy and years later he sent a photo of what looked like a male truck driver... both body and face..

Edited by 1FinickyOne
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

We've noticed several pic you post of cute "girls" are or once used the boy's room.

Really? Which one?

I know I am not always right but I am pretty sure in more than 90% I know if a girl is a real girl - even without detailed inspection. 

Here is one just for you. She exists only in virtual reality so it's up to you how you want to see her.

blue___by_elianeck-da482s7.jpg.254a7ddcf0107056b61d1a9747add3ca.jpg

2 hours ago, BenDeCosta said:

The ladyboys that I have met usually seem a little unhinged to me, often can be quite aggressive, or overly jealous, or get angry and argumentative at the drop of a hat over nothing. That puts me off.

That sounds like more than a few women I've met.

Some of them look so like real women it's hard to be sure till they start speaking.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, watthong said:

Btw, most ladyboys nowadays have come to realize that the "family jewels" is actually a real one, ie one that can earn you a living, thank goodness, so now you won't find one who would part with it so easily. After all, if a man wants a real pussy, why would he settle for a fake one? 

IMO a genuine m to f transexual wants to be as real a woman as possible, so they are going to have the cut regardless. It's only the ones that want or need money ( usually to pay for the op, apparently ) that are going to remain intact.

Let's remember that there are loads of ladyboys out there in all sorts of "normal" jobs that are not on the game.

After all, if a man wants a real pussy, why would he settle for a fake one? 

You are looking at it only from the point of view of commercial sex ladyboys. It's not always about that and more often IMO it's about THEM, and not about customers.

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I've never seen more than one older ladyboy ( I have to wonder why ), and she was a sad sight indeed.

However, with the current numbers of women getting breast implants, ladyboys are not going to be the only unsightly old bodies with the silicone boobs dangling, in about 40 years time.

I've seen some ladyboys that are stunningly beautiful, others less so. Never been interested in experimenting with them, I'm so hetero I only recently graduated from the missionary position.

Given the high percentage of ladyboys that appear to come from certain rural villages, IMO there are environmental factors involved in their conversion from males.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I only recently graduated from the missionary position.

On your knees in prayer? [though really too much info - some of us here tend to visualize]

ladyboys that appear to come from certain rural villages

I can't even imagine what you are trying to say here... 

IMO there are environmental factors involved in their conversion from males.

a more interesting question might be a genetic variant as they often tend to be tall and trim... I think they are born that way, nothing environmental about it...