Serious discussion - What do you see in a ladyboy?

zhounan

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

My only point is guys who seek out LBs for sex aren't heterosexual, simple as that, no point fighting it, accept it

I'm 100% heterosexual. I also have anal sex with girls. And sometimes I do the same thing with an extremely hot ladyboy with big tits. Does that make me gay? I think not, I think it usually means that I'm drunk.

• Haha 1

Pretty easy question.     

I'm sure that all of the previous comments are interesting but I didn't read them.

I just don't have that kind of time...........

My answer I see a boy who want's to be a girl.

On 5/17/2021 at 4:41 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I've never seen more than one older ladyboy ( I have to wonder why ), and she was a sad sight indeed.

However, with the current numbers of women getting breast implants, ladyboys are not going to be the only unsightly old bodies with the silicone boobs dangling, in about 40 years time.

Look at all the ugly old shirtless guys walking about Pattaya, you can't help but notice the big boobies even though they are really repulsive, I would bet some of them really are old ladyboys. otherwise they would be too embarrassed to show these big boobies off.

8 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

I'm 100% heterosexual. I also have anal sex with girls. And sometimes I do the same thing with an extremely hot ladyboy with big tits. Does that make me gay? I think not, I think it usually means that I'm drunk.

Not gay no but you fall under Q in LGBTQ

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not gay no but you fall under Q in LGBTQ

So now there should be LGBTQD, where the D is drunk and I didn't give a rat's ass but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now I should start an online movement for men who have sex with ladyboys with big boobs when they are drunk, and demand that we are accepted and try and vilify and castigate anyone who disagrees with us just in a vain attempt to attain the moral high-ground.

Actually, I can't be arsed.

These divisive politics will just create more division and hate. People should be more accepting of others, there's no need for all this categorising and putting people in to little boxes. Why can't I just be allowed to have sex with ladyboys when I am drunk without being put into the D box of LGBTQD?

I am a human, I'm not LGBT-anything. Leave me alone.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

imagine if you have a girl's brain and all the other part of your body are

male part, and you have to deal with this ?

what is a girl's brain? 

there are girls in the military who can wield machine guns as well as any man. there was a girl in high school who used to beat up all the guys. I was afraid of her.

a ladyboy will never be able to conceive a child.

if you are a male and identify as more "feminine" than "masculine", you can:

1) be gay without the sex change and

2) gravitate towards feminine professions like nursing while the masculine women gravitate towards the military with their tits in tact. 

Edited by covidiot
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

So now there should be LGBTQD, where the D is drunk and I didn't give a rat's ass but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

But aren't your inhibitions just gone when you're drunk, so true feelings come out i.e. fancy LBs hence you fall under Q, not heterosexual. Just accept it, no point fighting it, be honest with yourself

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

You keep telling yourself that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

traditionally held views about sex and gender are in no way worse than the views you hold, and both should be respected.

Telling people what they want to be or how they are supposed to identify is not a view. It’s certainly not respecting their identity. And if you call such behavior traditional, then I’m even more glad that we are living in different times. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

But aren't your inhibitions just gone when you're drunk, so true feelings come out i.e. fancy LBs hence you fall under Q, not heterosexual. Just accept it, no point fighting it, be honest with yourself

In the UK, when I am drunk I usually eat a greasy lamb kebab, that I would not normally choose to eat. Does this mean that my love for kebabs is actually coming out and that these are my true feelings? No, it means that I am drunk and that I am making a poor decision.

Edited by BenDeCosta

1 minute ago, BenDeCosta said:

In the UK, when I am drunk I usually eat a greasy lamb kebab, that I would normally choose to eat. Does this mean that my love for kebabs is actually coming out and that these are my true feelings? No, it means that I am drunk and that I am making a poor decision.

Interesting analogy. The thing is guys who like LBs still want to be heterosexual, it doesn't work like that, you can't have it both ways, just accept who you are, don't fight it

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

Telling people what they want to be or how they are supposed to identify is not a view. It’s certainly not respecting their identity. And if you call such behavior traditional, then I’m even more glad that we are living in different times. 

Dude, you are the one forcing the issue. I am saying that people should be allowed to think what they want about sex and gender. You can't force your beliefs on others, instead you should accept and understand that many people hold different beliefs than you. Different people think differently. You should accept other people's views, even if you don't agree with them, it's called being tolerant. 

What someone thinks or believes is none of my business, but I accept and respect their right to think what they want. However, if that person starts infringing on my rights as a citizen, then it becomes an issue.

In reality, if you've never had sex with a ladyboy, how would you know if you would like it or not, and what are you basing your sexual orientation on? It's a bit like people who refuse to eat oysters because it seems gross to them, but once they've tried it, they love it and end up eating them all the time. I guess that analogy refers to latent homo or bisexuality.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

My only point is guys who seek out LBs for sex aren't heterosexual, simple as that, no point fighting it, accept it

Like I said, it’s tedious trying to force onto other people how they are supposed to identify. I could call you homosexual and tell you to stop fighting it and to just accept. But what’s the point. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

and can't bend back the elbow. ????

I remember taking my father to Thailand for the first time, we ended up in Chiang Mai where I showed him the beer bars around the Muay Thai ring.  We were getting hastled by drunk bar girls, so I suggested we move to another table, nearby which seemed a quiet area.
A lady served us drinks, left us alone.  We ordered more drinks, then more.  I bought her a drink and she sat down with us, her only customers.  She told us she is a ladyboy.  I couldn't believe it.  She showed me her ID being a man.
There was no adams apple, I did the "bend back the elbow" test which I though only females can do - she did that perfectly.

I was impressed, but they were my ONLY thoughts.

• Like 1

In the UK, when I am drunk I usually eat a greasy lamb kebab, that I would not normally choose to eat. Does this mean that my love for kebabs is actually coming out and that these are my true feelings? No, it means that I am drunk and that I am making a poor decision.

It just means when you get drunk, you can't decide whether you prefer kebab or cock ????

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

Like I said, it’s tedious trying to force onto other people how they are supposed to identify. I could call you homosexual and tell you to stop fighting it and to just accept. But what’s the point. 

Why on Earth are you trying to force anything on another person? You should let them do what they want and learn to be more tolerant. Everyone is different.

I have had sex with men. Does that mean I'm gay? No, it means that I am sexually adventurous and an alcoholic and by trying everything I know what I like and what I don't like. And I don't like having sex with men, because I have actually tried it and it wasn't my cup of tea.  

Why do people need to identify as anything? Why can't they just be themselves?

Why do you need to put people in boxes, rather than accepting people for what they are?

It's sheer intolerance.

One of the things I learned quite quickly in Thailand was that the most beautiful girls were men!

This was borne out when I attended a beauty pageant in Saraphi, just outside Chiang Mai at least 12 years ago.

I said to my wife, after about 20 had passed by, "some of them look like men", Somebody Thai next to me said, "they all are"

8 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

that doesn't make any sense, I don't have sex with men so no basis for being homosexual, but having sex with LBs is a strong basis for being Queer under LGBTQ

• Like 1

Dude, you are the one forcing the issue. I am saying that people should be allowed to think what they want about sex and gender. You can't force your beliefs on others, instead you should accept and understand that many people hold different beliefs than you. Different people think differently. You should accept other people's views, even if you don't agree with them, it's called being tolerant. 

Forcing onto people a label and telling them how they have to identify is neither a “view”

nor being tolerant; it’s intolerance. And rejecting intolerance has nothing to do with not being tolerant. Being tolerant stops where you’re intolerant. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

Why on Earth are you trying to force anything on another person? You should let them do what they want and learn to be more tolerant. Everyone is different.

I have had sex with men. Does that mean I'm gay? No, it means that I am sexually adventurous and an alcoholic and by trying everything I know what I like and what I don't like. And I don't like having sex with men, because I have actually tried it and it wasn't my cup of tea.  

Why do people need to identify as anything? Why can't they just be themselves?

Why do you need to put people in boxes, rather than accepting people for what they are?

It's sheer intolerance.

You must be confusing me with the very people I was replying to. I didn’t do any of the above. And like I said: being tolerant stops where you’re intolerant. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

that doesn't make any sense, I don't have sex with men so no basis for being homosexual, but having sex with LBs is a strong basis for being Queer under LGBTQ

You also don’t make sense. And if you can put a label onto people, so can I do to you. Maybe you understand now that it’s up to each individual. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Having very regular sex with ladyboys might be the basis for categorising a man into some pathetic little box, which I hate. Maybe that guy is gay or some other alphabet letter. Actually I don't care because he's entitled to do whatever he wants without being judged, and I respect his right to do whatever he wants as long as he isn't breaking the law.

A guy who was drunk and intrigued and tried sex with a ladyboy once might not be gay or any other thing.

But why are we trying to put people into boxes and create division? Can't gays, bisexuals and heterosexual people live together? Why do the left always try and incite hatred and divison?

This current trend of trying to categorise people on the basis of the sexuality is nothing other than discrimination.

We are all people.

What's next, trying to divide people on the foods that they choose to eat? The world is going insane.

You should be allowed to eat what you want, have sex with whoever you want, and do whatever you want (as long as you're not commiting a crime) without being called names by people who hold different views to you. It's called tolerance, and it's something the world is running very short of.

Edited by BenDeCosta

The labels people wear - whether they choose them for themselves or they are imposed on them by others or, as used to be the case 100 years ago, they are simply taken for granted by almost everyone & never questioned - are simply labels. The reality of - not 'who they are' - but what they do sexually and who they do it with is something often quite different.

The world is full of millions upon millions of men, apparently happily married to a woman the mother of their children, and who regularly or occasionally have sex with other men. So, are they 'gay'? Are they 'homosexual'? Most of them identify as heterosexual and aren't 'lying' (that is, deliberately telling an untruth). They simply don't connect the label with what they actually do. Which demonstrates how arbitrary any set of labels is in the face of the complexity of human behaviours.

4 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

Having very regular sex with ladyboys might be the basis for categorising a man into some pathetic little box, which I hate. Maybe that guy is gay or some other alphabet letter. Actually I don't care because he's entitled to do whatever he wants without being judged, and I respect his right to do whatever he wants as long as he isn't breaking the law.

A guy who was drunk and intrigued and tried sex with a ladyboy once might not be gay or any other thing.

But why are we trying to put people into boxes and create division? Can't gays, bisexuals and heterosexual people live together? Why do the left always try and incite hatred and divison?

This current trend of trying to categorise people on the basis of the sexuality is nothing other than discrimination.

We are all people.

What's next, trying to divide people on the foods that they choose to eat? The world is going insane.

Presumably they came up with LGBTQ etc because there was a demand for it, no idea, i don't know the history, but they seem to want to be classified somewhere rather than be in limbo

8 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

We are all people.

People do need to be put into "boxes".
There are clubs for gay men and clubs for gay women.
I would certainly not be interested in going to a club for gay men, and I would have no luck in the clubs for gay women - and neither would they want me there.

Similarly, with food.  Just think of Vegetarians, Vegans etc.  A Vegan would very unlikely be interested in a meat eater, such as myself.

Edited by sharksy

6 minutes ago, sharksy said:

People do need to be put into "boxes".
There are clubs for gay men and clubs for gay women.
I would certainly not be interested in going to a club for gay men, and I would have no luck in the clubs for gay women - and neither would they want me there.

So if your workmates wanted a few beers after work in a gay club, should you be forced to reveal your sexual orientation before being allowed in?

People should be treated as people, this divisive rubbish needs to stop.

The world should be inclusive, but these ongoing issues are making the world exclusive.

Should I be prohibited from entering a gay club because I'm not gay? No, because that is discrimination, and the world needs to wake up to this and stop it in it's tracks.

Everyone should be treated the same, regardless of whether they identify as a Gregg's sausage roll or a feather duster.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1