The Pentagon asked to brief the House on UFO's

For this discussion:

Lets presume that UFOs are a given.

Lets presume that the lucid encounters with humans, eg the US military, but particularly, groups of children, did occur, since there are also two credible and searchable reports from Australia in the 60s and Zimbabwe in the 90s by multiple witnesses, apart from the few credible and well-known US encounters.

It's clear from the technology the craft demonstrate, that they could likely "zap" us before breakfast if they really wanted to, but they've never reportedly harmed any human that's ever allegedly encountered them.

Where are they from? 

Why did they telepathically "warn" the Zimbabwe kids about "technology"?

Why are they not attempting to contact World governments?

Will they let us destroy ourselves?

Did they create us?

Of course, these are questios we can only hypothesize upon. 

I was discussing the US Government developments with an old friend last night who I know well, he then told me a story about an encounter while sailing offshore Atlantic in the 1980s and 6 other people were on the yacht as well, they saw a disc with amber lights around the rim, on the horizon, it zoomed up to them in a blink, hovered overhead for maybe a minute, he says they could not guess the "scale" of it as they didnt know how far it was above them, he said it was totally silent, it then zipped off over the horizon (but no sonic boom!).

It's consistent with every other credible report out there. 

Anyway, I'm just curious what you all think, and given the decades this has been going on, I'm convinced it is not US adversaries, as they were all incapable of anything close to the performance of these craft, in fact no  human technology exists to even chase these things, they could probably outrun every weapon humans posess.

Your thoughts?

Edited by chalawaan
sp and detail added.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

You could be damned whichever way you respond to this topic.

Is it possible they are actually protecting us by not contacting us, a non interference stance. May be its better in our stage of development we dont know more.

Yes, I think it's possible that they are "scientist-explorers" and observe us the way Jane Goodall studies apes. She would never interfere in ape colony feuds, for example. I also think the concept of war makes no sense to them, and they possibly don't posess weapons at all. They probably do understand we're trigger-happy and spook easily, therefore we're the most dangerous species on the planet bar none, and thats why they only go near kids or lone unarmed adults!

It's telling that the female ex NAVY aviator 60 Minutes interviewed mentioned she was concerned that they were not carrying live ordnance, I get it, but there you go, our instict is to 'shoot first!"

I agree that if they contacted world leaders, it would likely cause a meltdown, for starters every religion in the world would not look particularly up to speed, because what if these guys were "Gods" to the ancients, and just tell us all that holy stuff is just badly handed down CE3K stories?

Clearly they seem to slip through time, and seem to defy known physics, as their craft can move at great speed, stop in a nanosecond, and yet no sound of rushing air or sonic booms.

• Thanks 1

There are many theories anf of course more questions than answers.

The most common seems to be the reference of what happened to the indigenous populations of various countries when they were "discovered".

Cannibals hurling spears and rocks againt sword and musket. No match !

One could adopt the superior stance "of no threat or consequence" easy to just ignore them.

I think a bigger question of more concern is "why", why are they visiting, what is the purpose ? That in turn could indicate what may lay ahead.

• Like 1

Virtually ever major country in the World's government is secular, so the idea that they (the governments) are covering it up to benefit religion is ridiculous. The same with the press.

I do not doubt there are UFOs, but I believe they are just that, unidentified.

The idea that they visit children and unarmed adults because they are afraid is silly. Why not just sit with the children and or unarmed adults, and have them call the press and arrange an interview? 

I believe there could well be life on other planets, but I do not believe they are visiting us. 

People see all kinds of stuff, I saw the wood-grain in cubicle door turn into living monkey once. That I saw it doesn't mean it happened.

I used to travel with a carnival that had a grind-show where people paid a dollar to see a young woman turn into a gorilla. A fair percentage of people believed that the girl was actually tuned into a gorilla every 15 minutes...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

50 yrs ago I was reading "Chariots of the Gods" Loved that book and made me a believer that "we are not alone"

Christians and most all religious "believers" have known that for thousands of years...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm not sure, why?

Chariots of the Gods, is a book authored in 1968 by Erich von Däniken. It involves the hypothesis that the technologies and religions of many ancient civilizations were given to them by ancient astronauts who were welcomed as gods. Myths are not considered the product of human imagination.

See the source image

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Chariots of the Gods, is a book authored in 1968 by Erich von Däniken. It involves the hypothesis that the technologies and religions of many ancient civilizations were given to them by ancient astronauts who were welcomed as gods. Myths are not considered the product of human imagination.

See the source image

if they were welcomes as gods why did they not hang around?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1