Online 90 Day Report Problem

I am trying today to file my 90 day report online.  I have done so successfully in the past although my last report was at MTT because the online site was down at the time.

I filled out all the required fields on the first personal information page, entered the capture number and hit "SUBMIT".  Nothing but a blank screen results.  I waited 10 minutes to see if it was compiling but it remained blank.  

I was able to return to the info page using the back-button.  All the fields were still filled in except for nationality.  I am a US citizen but the field will not accept USA or United States or United States of America.  It seems the only acceptable answer is "American", however every time I have tried to re-submit, I get that same blank page and can not go on to the next step.

Anybody else having this issue?   Suggestions?

The blank page means you have something blocking a popup message to contact your local office.

American is your the only choice and you have to select it from the dropdown menu. 

Be sure you only complete the required fields other than given name and middle name. Use the calendar to complete you date of entry.

Others are having getting the message to contact your local office after having to do a report in person. Apparently the system is checking your previous report record that shows your report is past due and that is causing the popup.

• Like 2

OK, thanks Joe and Tonray.  I tried again with adblocker off and used dropdowns whenever available.  When I submitted I did get the window to contact immigration so I guess I'll do it by mail.  I'm not due until June 4, today was the 1st day of eligibility.

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow just in case they don't count like I do.

11 minutes ago, dddave said:

.  When I submitted I did get the window to contact immigration so I guess I'll do it by mail

I'm in same boat. The online just did not work for me. Has worked in the past (when it's not down)

I recently did via mail. Receipt received almost 6 weeks later, so don't fret it taking that long. 

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

I'm in same boat. The online just did not work for me. Has worked in the past (when it's not down)

I recently did via mail. Receipt received almost 6 weeks later, so don't fret it taking that long. 

I'm hoping having trekked out to MTT to do the first 90 Day in a new passport that online will work again when the next is due.  If not, back to mail I guess.

1 hour ago, dddave said:

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow just in case they don't count like I do.

Yes, would definitely try this, tomorrow and Sunday - I know it should work today but have seen others in the same situation having success one day later.

If no luck you can send off the EMS on Monday, they'll get it on Tuesday and you'll be fine. Just give it 7 weeks or so to get the slip back.

53 minutes ago, SooKee said:

I'm hoping having trekked out to MTT to do the first 90 Day in a new passport that online will work again when the next is due.

Didn't for me. But who knows for you. 50-50.

I normally do my 90 day on line. The last one I did however was due when the system was "down". So I did it by mail the next day to cover my bases. A few days later the system was "up" again, so I sucessfully registered my on line 90 day report and got a confirmation within an hour or so.  The mail application was never returned to me - around seven weeks now. So living in Khlong Toey I would never make the journey to CW or wherever the hell it is now. My advice therefore is to do it by mail if the system is "down", keep trying to see if the system is "up" again, but don't risk the journey to CW, especially as this is a high risk area now. At the end of the day, if you can show the folks at immigration that you have tried to register but have failed, the worst consequence is a 2,000 Baht fine. Just sayin.

After two days on the phone with CW and MMT I could not find out if they process my TM47 they had the form for 31 days by the time I called. I mailed it 13 April 21 they received it 19 April 21, but I never received the return slip, been mailing them in for about 8 years or when ever they started, mail in service. My Problem was I just received my new passport and my excitation of stay is due 16 Jun. I talk to CW, told them I want come on the 25th and they told me no TM 47 no update of passport, Need TM 47. 

So me and the wife (Thai) Left the house at 7:15 finally found MMT at 9:45 In and out in 30 min was able to jump the Q due to EMS receipt and being disable age 78. Guard made a map on ho to get to CW. about 40 min s to CW find a parking spot and into the building. First to Bangkok Bank  got letter 100 baht, book up dated and free copy of bankbook showing update.  Up to Imm at around 11:00 know in line but my number high almost 100, looked and they are working on  #30. Lucky for me a really nice lady, stop me told to go to her station.  She came took all my paper work looked it over them gave me 5 new forms to fill out, and I paid 1900 baht, the new forms were not on the web site. Then she told me to wait right out side. By time it came close to 12  the lady then told me go to lunch and come back 13:00 which I did. She was waiting for me, gave me my new passport, old passport and bank book all update and with one yr Ext.  Got home and in mail box New TM 47 receipt mail on 19th. Next round will be 90 notice due in July, will not try on-line form due new passport number, do not believe it will be in the 90 day PC system, seams each have they own PC system that are link together.

After about ten failed  attempts doing the 90 day online, I decided to do it by mail.

I hadn't realized it had to be sent no later than 15 days before due date unlike online which can not be done more than 15 days before due date.  Thank goodness a few Thai Post Offices were open today.

I had a difficult time discovering the address to send it to.  The interactive address page on the Immigration website would not find my location and wouldn't work.  I searched for half an hour and couldn't find it.  Finally called a friend who provided it.

Here is the address just in case a reader residing in Bangkok is in the same boat:

90 Days Report Section Immigration Division 1

Immigration Bureau

Chalermprakiat Government Complex B Building120 Moo 3

Chaengwattana Rd., Soi 7, Toongsonghong, Laksi, Bangkok. 10210

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Did you use EMS ?

No.  Standard registered.  If I'd thought of it, I'd have used EMS.

I was pretty frustrated at the time.  As one is required to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope, I tried to buy a stamped letter sized envelope.  All they had for sale was padded packing envelopes.  Had to cram it into the document sized envelope I was using for my documents.  I have no idea if it will pass muster.

I've never managed to get the online 90-day report page to work, have tried everything, all the major browsers, using a different device, different wi-fi etc. nothing works. Which is highly frustrating because it's a more than 200km round trip to the office.

I wish they would fix the bugs, and make the page simpler. For example, I arrived at Mukdahan from Laos, I have tried all the options about method of transport as there is no option for bus or on foot (I assumed that "other" would cover it but it never works), so I have no idea what they entered into the system. It needs to be simplified.

Edited by BenDeCosta

17 minutes ago, dddave said:

No.  Standard registered.  If I'd thought of it, I'd have used EMS.

I was pretty frustrated at the time.  As one is required to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope, I tried to buy a stamped letter sized envelope.  All they had for sale was padded packing envelopes.  Had to cram it into the document sized envelope I was using for my documents.  I have no idea if it will pass muster.

I'm posting this for others thinking of mail option. Next time use EMS. The tracking is handy and also serves as proof it was posted. 

B4 envelopes available at 7/11. Fold your A3 copies in half. Pretty simple.

Screenshot_20210420-185951.png

7 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

I hate going to MTT! That place is on an unnamed road and doesn't have any address to give a taxi driver. All I have is a basic map given to me at CW.

Order a Grab Car. Little bit more than taxi, but worth it as they normally speak english and have GPS.

On 5/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, condobrit001 said:

Order a Grab Car. Little bit more than taxi, but worth it as they normally speak english and have GPS.

And what address can they put in their GPS? MTT doesn't have a physical address and it's on an unnamed road...

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2021 at 4:45 PM, mtls2005 said:

Yes, would definitely try this, tomorrow and Sunday - I know it should work today but have seen others in the same situation having success one day later.

If no luck you can send off the EMS on Monday, they'll get it on Tuesday and you'll be fine. Just give it 7 weeks or so to get the slip back.

Didn't for me. But who knows for you. 50-50.

Worked for me today.  Last report was in person to Chaeng Wattana, new passport so no choice.  I did say to the IO that I was concerned I wouldn't be able to report online after the personal, she said it was fully updated so will be fine.  She did say the second system she logged into was really slow, maybe she was updating the online database?  All we can do here is guess.  

Was convinced that it wouldn't work today after all the reports about online becoming unusable after the first report in a new passport but it worked fine.  Report in at 10:20 am, approved by 13:40.

For those still having to go in person it may be worth asking the staffer to confirm that you will be able to report online, maybe they assume folks aren't using it unless asked?  You'd think it would be updated anyway but TIT.