Hua Hin aims to administer 350k doses of COVID-19 vaccine before October 1

webfact

seems reasonable - the only spanner in the works would be a variant that does not respond the the vaccines deployed - that would apply to all countries not just Thailand, such a situation is under current ongoing surveillance across the world 

It would be nice if there was an overall plan to open up Thailand to foreign tourists with consistent requirements.  Now  there is the opening of Phuket July 1.  In another store here on TV, Ko Samui want to also open up to foreign tourists on July 1 but with different requirements.  Shouldn’t the central government be involved in determining when areas will open up for foreign tourists.

Of course there is always the question of when will all of these doses become available.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Under proposals in the “Hua Hin Recharge” project, tourism and business leaders want to allow  foreign tourists to visit Hua  Hin without the need to quarantine from October 1

Good luck with that, get in the queue with all the other resorts and fight it out between you all who's going to get the limited vaccines.. 

2 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

350k until okt ? I read somewhere they do 500.000 a week in the UK . Really what the !@#$ are they doing here . This is really pathetic . 

Sorry pal but the UK yesterday vaccinated 750,000 people in one day , yes 3/4 of a million .  Now if Thailand were to ask for advice from the UK on how to do they may get somewhere but if loss of face comes into it then forget it . Also i have a feeling that the UK is not steering the new Astrazeneca laboratory facility . 

4 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

350k until okt ? I read somewhere they do 500.000 a week in the UK . Really what the !@#$ are they doing here . This is really pathetic . 

You cannot inoculate people if you don't have enough vaccine,

and they just don't have enough , toooooo late ordering supplies.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

10 hours ago, superal said:

Sorry pal but the UK yesterday vaccinated 750,000 people in one day , yes 3/4 of a million .  Now if Thailand were to ask for advice from the UK on how to do they may get somewhere but if loss of face comes into it then forget it . Also i have a feeling that the UK is not steering the new Astrazeneca laboratory facility . 

My bad i thought it was 500.000 a day but it was a typo ???? loss of face or not they should take an axample of that instead of lying every day . But then again as you said TIT and they rather lie and cheat etc then loose face .

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 7:24 PM, Nanaplaza666 said:

How many have died in the U.K. ? 

11 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

How many have died in the U.K. ? 

So by your reaction i gather that you think they are doing a good job on the vaccination part ?? I was talking about the vaccination part and not about deaths and infection nr's (wich are quit likely to be more accurate in the UK then they are here).