Looking for AIS code

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

So you think they'll have a record of all my previous top-up codes?

I'll give it a go and report back.

They should have the last package you subscribed to if you've not changed numbers, they DO have all the available packages you can subscribe to. You may even find one better suited to your needs.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Crossy said:

They should have the last package you subscribed to if you've not changed numbers,

Unfortunately not - well for me anyhow as it has been more than 30 days since subscribing.

7 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Does anyone have the code please?

I just went through myAis to find it and they don't make it easy for that specific package which I also use - 

*777*7067*123456# 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, topt said:

Unfortunately not - well for me anyhow as it has been more than 30 days since subscribing.

I just went through myAis to find it and they don't make it easy for that specific package which I also use - 

*777*7067*123456# 

The last six digits are superfluous. It's *777*7067#

29 baht per month with AIS; 30 baht one time payment with DTAC.

Currently AIS are charging 30 baht for 30 GB over 30 days. Limited time offer.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, topt said:

*777*7067*123456# 

So you're saying that it only stores info from the last 30 days?

That code doesn't look familiar to me, I'd remember a numerical series.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

Could be more like it!!

I get 10GB a month free from DTAC being a long time customer, but their service is cr@p so I don't use it.

AIS can be spotty but a better deal than DTAC as it's cheaper. The best I've got is the True 1 year SIM, they seem to have the most stable connections in most locations where I've had issues with DTAC and AIS dropping out.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

Is this only available on certain sims or something ? I just went to "my ais" and dont see anything remotely like this 29b a month deal ? 

6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Is this only available on certain sims or something ? I just went to "my ais" and dont see anything remotely like this 29b a month deal ? 

I've noticed that it's not advertised on the AIS website and it may not be a current promotion but I have used it for a couple of years now and was able to re-activate it in January this year as I needed a stop-gap solution while finding a new 1 year SIM.

7 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I've noticed that it's not advertised on the AIS website and it may not be a current promotion but I have used it for a couple of years now and was able to re-activate it in January this year as I needed a stop-gap solution while finding a new 1 year SIM.

I have a one yr sim in my other phone. Its the Marathon" sim 100gb per month internet and free calls to AIS numbers. If thats of interest. I paid around 1750 for that one.

So what exactly are you getting on that code ( *777*7067#) for 29b per month ?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

It's not a 'deal' as such; 64kbps is really to prevent any data leakage, though can be used for text chat.

The 15 GB for 15 days for 15 baht should be listed; though you have to pay via Rabbit LINE Pay.

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I've noticed that it's not advertised on the AIS website 

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

As I said it can be difficult to find but it's there -

https://www.ais.th/package/en/package_net_non_stop.html

Select one time and 30 days.

They have this as mentioned at only 64kbs but okay for me for Line messages and occasionally even voice chat.

They also have another similar but 128kbs for 33 baht - which I tried and did not really notice any difference.

All prices plus VAT.

They are not for browsing the internet - unless you have a lot of time on your hands.........????

• Thanks 2

On 5/28/2021 at 5:45 PM, topt said:

As I said it can be difficult to find but it's there -

https://www.ais.th/package/en/package_net_non_stop.html

Select one time and 30 days.

They have this as mentioned at only 64kbs but okay for me for Line messages and occasionally even voice chat.

They also have another similar but 128kbs for 33 baht - which I tried and did not really notice any difference.

All prices plus VAT.

They are not for browsing the internet - unless you have a lot of time on your hands.........????

Good find, thanks for that.

I really didn't have much problem with the 64kbs except certain areas where it would drop so I may try the 128kbs for a bit, it'll work out a lot cheaper than my one year SIM.

16 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Do you have the code for that?

I did use it once, it's valid for a year if I remember, but I'm sure that's expired now.

*103*55*9#

It's valid forever as long as you use at least 10 baht per month on the phone just prior to the year being up.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

*103*55*9#

It's valid forever as long as you use at least 10 baht per month on the phone just prior to the year being up.

Thanks, I'd better check if mine is still valid then, but I hardly use the 'phone service, only LINE,

On 5/31/2021 at 3:03 PM, Bruno123 said:

*103*55*9#

I just got a message from AIS this morning saying they are discontinuing that service from 1 July but remaining time will be valid.

Did you receive a similar message?

21 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I just got a message from AIS this morning saying they are discontinuing that service from 1 July but remaining time will be valid.

Did you receive a similar message?

Not from AIS; it's a DTAC service. Not from DTAC either.