Vaccination of foreigners. What now?

Oxx

I got a reply from CM Ram Hospital as to what they meant by "Alternative Covid-19 Vaccines"?

"This survey is for Sinopharm and Moderna Vaccine and for Non Thai Citizens as well."

Of course I replied with Moderna or bust.  This survey is to start on June 1 at 1000.  

On 5/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, sqwakvfr said:

I got a reply from CM Ram Hospital as to what they meant by "Alternative Covid-19 Vaccines"?

"This survey is for Sinopharm and Moderna Vaccine and for Non Thai Citizens as well."

Of course I replied with Moderna or bust.  This survey is to start on June 1 at 1000.  

Who at hospital told you that pls? Does this mean they plan to purchase Moderna?

Chiang Mai Ram Hospital would like to update you about Alternative COVID-19 vaccine.
ณ ปัจจุบันทางโรงพยาบาลเชียงใหม่ ราม ยังไม่มีบริการวัคซีนโควิด-19 ทางเลือก แต่ได้แจ้งความต้องการในการสั่งซื้อวัคซีนโควิด-19 ไปยังองค์การเภสัชกรรมแล้ว
For the time being, we do not have any Alternative COVID-19 vaccine in stock. Chiang Mai Ram hospital has sent request to order alternative vaccines from Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO). but there are no confirmation of how many vaccine we will get, When they will come and How much they will cost. We will update you in other occasions.
ทางโรงพยาบาลมีแบบสำรวจความต้องการวัคซีนทางเลือก ผู้ที่สนใจจะฉีดวัคซีนทางเลือกที่ รพ.เชียงใหม่ ราม สามารถทำแบบสำรวจนี้ได้ ระหว่างวันที่ 1 มิ.ย. 64 - วันที่ 4 มิ.ย. 64 เวลา 10.00 น.
ผู้สนใจฉีดวัคซีนสามารถกรอกแบบสำรวจความต้องการได้โดย คลิก >>>> https://forms.gle/P9WFhexLR7NPeaxq6
We would like to sent out our "Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine Demand Surrey" in order to gather demand information and send out any update news about Government vaccination program and Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine. From 1 June - 4 June, 2021 10.00 a.m. >>> https://forms.gle/P9WFhexLR7NPeaxq6
‼️ แบบสำรวจนี้เป็นการสำรวจความต้องการเพื่อส่งข้อมูล และแจ้งข่าวความคืบหน้าในการฉีดวัคซีนทางเลือก **#มิใช่เป็นการจองวัคซีนและไม่สามารถอ้างสิทธิในการฉีดใดๆได้**
** This surrey is NOT vaccine reservation and could not be used as an evidence to claim rights to get vaccination from the hospital **
หากมีข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมทางโรงพยาบาลจะแจ้งให้ทราบโดยทันที
เพื่อเป็นการรับข้อมูลข่าวสารที่ถูกต้อง โปรดติดตามผ่านทางช่องทางการประชาสัมพันธ์ของโรงพยาบาลเชียงใหม่ ราม เท่านั้น
ช่องทางการรับรู้ข่าวสารสุขภาพเพิ่มเติม ????
• Youtube Channel : โรงพยาบาลเชียงใหม่ ราม Chiangmai Ram Hospital
See translation
May be an image of text

35 comments
61 shares

Comment

It probably means nothing?  It appears based upon the comments on the FB page most want Moderna? Anyway I will be back in Los Angeles by the time if they decide to actually buy the vaccine or not????

Went to CM RAM today and got myself on the list.

The said they would use Moderna and that I might receive my first jab in October !!!

I am 75 and for more than 20 years a heart condition and almost 15 years their customer.

Joop

I submitted my preference to CM Ram online.    Of course I chose Modena.  If CM Ram is telling a 75 year old that he could get Moderna by October then I should get it by December or Jan 2022?? But I should be out quarantine for a second time this year by then.  I should be fully vaccinated with Pfizer by then.  

TIT.  

18 hours ago, rcjoop said:

Went to CM RAM today and got myself on the list.

The said they would use Moderna and that I might receive my first jab in October !!!

I am 75 and for more than 20 years a heart condition and almost 15 years their customer.

Doesn't matter.  In Thailand, age and pre-existing conditions are all trumped by nationality.