What do you look for in a Thai Woman?

WineOh

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Thing is, you are more than welcome to go with your 10 which I happen to think is a 7 (at best). I'll go for those I think are a 10 and stay away from what I think are 7s. Everyone's happy. You've got your 10 and I've got mine.

Just now, AndyFoxy said:

Thing is, you are more than welcome to go with your 10 which I happen to think is a 7 (at best). I'll go for those I think are a 10 and stay away from what I think are 7s. Everyone's happy. You've got your 10 and I've got mine.

I've never seen a 10 if you read the topic. They don't exist. Myth.

18 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

Your welcome to the 10s. I'd never go for one as way too high maintenance.

Just now, Sparktrader said:

I jerked off over her as a kid

What did we know about anything when we were kids?

I had dreams about a magazine ad with a naked woman in a bath ( not that we could see what was under the water, but even I had an imagination ). I never saw any women in real life worth getting exercised about till many years later. I only ever had one female teacher and she wouldn't even be a 1. The school receptionist was quite attractive though. She had a beehive hair do and high heels.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:
1 hour ago, tifino said:

or maybe she's really Bro' Derek  

Are you implying that she a trans?

Never had any attraction to Bo Derek. Too fake for me, and her character in 10 was horrid.

the 'too beautiful to be a woman'; scenario...  ???? 

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What did we know about anything when we were kids?

I had dreams about a magazine ad with a naked woman in a bath ( not that we could see what was under the water, but even I had an imagination ). I never saw any women in real life worth getting exercised about till many years later. I only ever had one female teacher and she wouldn't even be a 1. The school receptionist was quite attractive though. She had a beehive hair do and high heels.

What do we know as adults? People r disappointing

• Like 1