What do you look for in a Thai Woman?

WineOh

22 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Meeting a woman isn't like buying a car, so why have a list of accessories you must check off before you decide on which model to take?  You meet her, see if you hit it off, go out with her a few times, see if you still hit it off and have things to talk about, get into a long term relationship, see if you still hit it off and have things to talk about, then, if the feeling is mutual, get married.

Your reply is waaaaay too wise.

It's not funny at all - you're spoiling the fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

My favorite girls are the ones that go home shortly after performing their duties. Don't care about what food they eat, what shows they like to watch, don't want to meet their friends, I would most likely initially meet them in a bar, etc.

I admire that honesty - and can relate to oi.

Ain't no better place than Thailand for satisfying that criteria.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J Town said:

My favorite girls are the ones that go home shortly after performing their duties. Don't care about what food they eat, what shows they like to watch, don't want to meet their friends, I would most likely initially meet them in a bar, etc.

Thanks for your input.

• Haha 1

Now I won't share the meme since it would likely put me in Thai Visa jail but there was a joke about a man on a dating site that was removed because he responded to that question of what he most wanted to find in a woman and he answered using a term for his private part. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1