What do you look for in a Thai Woman?

WineOh

Just now, josthomz said:

Absolute rubbish, there must be like 0.3 Billion more beautiful women in China than Fan Bingbing. Can't understand why she's so overhyped. 

Try G.E.M. or A-Lin or Dilraba Dilmurat or Yang Mi or Xu Jinglei or Zhang Ziyi or Zhang Zilin,..... 

Never heard of any of them. If they were so special I would have.

Anyway, just about any Korean girl in a girl group is a 10, but i don't know their names. Back in the 70s a Korean girl band called the Gi Gi Girls did a 6 month tour in the Imperial Hotel in Singapore. I spent a lot of time in the Imperial during that 6 months.

1 minute ago, josthomz said:

The only reason why you heard about Fan Bingbing is probably because she was fined around $130 Million for tax evasion, and that made headlines around the world, rather than her being that beautiful, lol.

LOL. NO, not at all. I saw her in a movie, and I liked what I saw.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Should be able to tend buffaloes.

Good housekeeper.

Must like cats.

Must be able to cook my favouite meal.

Be able to a nice cup of rosy.

Not have tattooed eye-brows.

I like natural; so no shaving.

Not aggressive when wrong.

Must not moan when we are fishing and not catching anything.

What isn't on your list is interesting!

I once dated a Thai girl with tattooed eye brows. Unusual, but not a deal breaker.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Just looked her up on the www.

She's had a nose and chin job.

As long as that was before the movie I saw her in that's OK. Michael Jackson was a warning as to what can go very wrong with too much cosmetic surgery.

If one knows about such things, the women we see can be very different without the push up bras and fake eye lashes etc.

I even went out with a woman I discovered to have a padded backside. Fake lips, fake boobs, fake bums, is there no end to the fakery?

Perhaps we should start suing for false advertising.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, josthomz said:

Seeing that you mentioned Korean women, a Brit friend of mine who lived and still lives in Seoul once said that there's a common saying among Korean men and that is that if their wives removed the make up they wouldn't be able to recognize them. ????

That's why for me one of the most important things I look for in a girl is that she uses make up as less as possible (aka only for important events) and definitely no fake things.

IMO you need someone who you like when she isn't wearing make up at all. Not someone who looks like Miss Universe after doing make up for 3 hours but then you kinda dislike without it.

Marry a guy no make up!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, josthomz said:

there's a common saying among Korean men and that is that if their wives removed the make up they wouldn't be able to recognize them. 

My ex partner was perfectly acceptable without makeup, but refused to go out without putting on her face. I couldn't really tell the difference when she'd finished.

However, I once stayed in a Pattaya hotel that had a bar/ bargirls downstairs. According to some that knew about a certain one of them, in the morning without makeup she was decidedly less attractive than the night before with makeup.

I had three Thai girlfriends and didn't know which one to marry..............so I gave them each 40,000 baht

One blew the lot on clothes and make-up

One blew half on clothes and make-up and invested the other half

One invest the whole lot.

Which one should I marry?

Edited by Surelynot

16 hours ago, Surelynot said:

I had three Thai girlfriends and didn't know which one to marry..............so I gave them each 40,000 baht

One blew the lot on clothes and make-up

One blew half on clothes and make-up and invested the other half

One invest the whole lot.

Which one should I marry?

No 2

NNo3tight <deleted>