What do you look for in a Thai Woman?

WineOh

Just now, BritManToo said:

Most western countries co-habiting for a year is enough.

Not where I come from, and not where I live at the moment (Thailand), but then I wouldn’t move in with someone in the first place either. 

20 hours ago, cocoonclub said:

Can’t happen if you don’t “give her money every month” in the first place. 

If foreigners didn't give money in the first place, or suddenly stopped giving money, there would be a huge decline in marriage numbers here, and a huge increase in divorce here, virtually overnight.   ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, cocoonclub said:

I would add to that “from a reputable university, ideally abroad”.

Which, IMO, would mean they were probably contaminated with western female culture. I married a Thai women because I thought she wasn't western oriented. Sadly you were correct with

21 hours ago, cocoonclub said:

Not much different from any other nationality so not sure what this has to do with Thai women in particular. 

53 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which, IMO, would mean they were probably contaminated with western female culture.

On the other hand, someone who’s never been abroad may be “contaminated” with Thai culture, and with an absence of perspective, experience and knowledge.

So for me it’s having the best of both worlds. At least when it comes to gf material. Sleeping around is a different story. 

What I don’t understand is why people make someone their gf (or even wife) who’s only good for sex. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's easy- we only wanted them for sex.

Which is fine; I did that 90% of my time here. I just never made any of them my gf (let alone my wife) and I can’t understand why you need someone to be your gf (or wife) who you only need for sex anyway. I mean, what’s the point? 

I had been tempted to reply to this thread already a couple of times because the title reminds me of one episode, when I found another condom in a Thai woman... hmmm...

????????

Edited by tgw
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

Which is fine; I did that 90% of my time here. I just never made any of them my gf (let alone my wife) and I can’t understand why you need someone to be your gf (or wife) who you only need for sex anyway. I mean, what’s the point? 

One marries to have sex all the time, without having to go and look for it. Unfortunately marriage seems to be the end of sex altogether for some.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

One marries to have sex all the time, without having to go and look for it.

You don’t need a marriage or relationship to have sex without having to go and look for it. You just ask one of the many fúckbuddies in your phone to come over. 

On 6/10/2021 at 8:06 PM, cocoonclub said:

You don’t need a marriage or relationship to have sex without having to go and look for it. You just ask one of the many fúckbuddies in your phone to come over. 

Thanks for the laugh.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

15 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Well, it's down to basics for me:

She has to be a real woman, not a pretending one!

Ready, willing and able

If she is HOT, HOT, HOT,

Then I am cool with that!

IMO "hot" women are only hot till they are set for life, than they cool down quick quick. Even while "hot" they are usually high maintenance as they know that they can always get another sucker if one runs out of money.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:09 PM, tgw said:

I had been tempted to reply to this thread already a couple of times because the title reminds me of one episode, when I found another condom in a Thai woman... hmmm...

????????

The feeling when one realises that the girl "du jour" had dallied with someone else not long prior to oneself while doing the biz is not a happy one.

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO "hot" women are only hot till they are set for life, than they cool down quick quick. Even while "hot" they are usually high maintenance as they know that they can always get another sucker if one runs out of money.

I am being facetious in my post. I have already answered the possible seriousness of the OP title earlier.

One night stand only! The theme is, "I won't love you (them) long time"

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The feeling when one realises that the girl "du jour" had dallied with someone else not long prior to oneself while doing the biz is not a happy one.

actually it was hilarious!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 12:46 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

6/10 is better

Low maintenance

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Never seen a 10. They dont exist.

I have. DDG blond with an amazing figure. I was friendly with her as she liked jazz nights at the local pub too, but came to nothing as I left and went overseas. Really nice person too, but I never saw her again.