Over one hundred smuggled wild monkeys confiscated in Thailand before reportedly being delivered to neighboring countries as a food delicacy

webfact

thais have been caught many times ,what about the hi so caught in the hunting camp with dead leopards etc.china no moral conscience at any level.the disgusting boasting arrogant racist bullying asian toad.5000 yrs of practice,thats how long theyre constantly boasting their uncivilisation is.after all that time they <deleted> in the street,this paper actually reported this several times.dont queue or have respect for others and other cultures ha ha ha they tried blaming black africans for it in china  now its the  americans.so more possible virus variants on their way,lot more than covid gets passed in the wild meat trade,AIDS is a good example.corruption greed stupidity and racism at levels going to the stratosphere,only way to stop it is to report it on media,internationally.thatll get some attention and keep banging on at it.the vaccines for thais again nonsense coming from mein kampf a la thailand.he posted a new addition today,the hole deepens.

"The CSD police are continuing an investigation to identify the businessman who ordered the smuggling operation, although the unnamed Chinese national is believed to be operating from overseas and not in Thailand."

Go for the locals then. Should be easy to track back by interrogating the driver.

Somebody caught these monkeys, somebody packed them into the crates, somebody loaded them onto the truck.

And I bet there is a very close "associate" of this mysterious "Chinese businessman" right here in Thailand. All these little helpers had to be hired, had to be paid.

My second bet is that the local associate at the very bottom of this disgusting trade is doing this at grand scale - and has been doing this for years. Somebody has become very, very wealthy by engaging in this.

Also don't forget the local police and officials that are involved. A large illegal wildlife trafficking operation such as this cannot stay completely under the radar for long.

Everybody's been making dirty money. And everybody should pay for it!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 3:07 PM, ezzra said:

How can you eat a monkey? it's like eating a humans, same species, i mean i know some groups of people will eat anything but eating human flesh? it's cannibalism anyway you look at it... 

By not believing in evolution one can expand their culinary horizons.

On 5/29/2021 at 6:07 AM, ezzra said:

How can you eat a monkey? it's like eating a humans, same species, i mean i know some groups of people will eat anything but eating human flesh? it's cannibalism anyway you look at it... 

Bannanas have @60% human DNA might wanna steer clear of them too.

On 5/30/2021 at 6:47 PM, starky said:

Bannanas have @60% human DNA might wanna steer clear of them too.

catching and prepping a monkey sounds like a lot of work,
easier to get a banana ????????