Registrations for Moderna jab hit 100,000 on first day

webfact

On 7/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, robblok said:

That is just what it is an opinion.

Not sure why a web registration would be any more safe then one done with line. I guess your a bit behind in times.

Do explain me why its more unsafe then a web interface ?

I guess you didn't read my response. 

I don't know why people have to go online and criticize and attack people.  I thought the forum was to help people.  Sad.

5 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

I don't know why people have to go online and criticize and attack people.  I thought the forum was to help people.  Sad.

That depends a bit if your sprouting nonsense without giving a good explanation do you expect people to agree with you. I just disagree and you have given no reason why line is less safe then a web interface ?

Without good reasoning i reserve the right to criticize your ideas. If you want people to agree with you blindly then your in the wrong place. 

The forum is indeed to help but that does not mean that everyone has to agree with you. 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Without good reasoning i reserve the right to criticize your ideas. If you want people to agree with you blindly then your in the wrong place. 

The forum is indeed to help but that does not mean that everyone has to agree with you. 

Ok.  Here it is again. 

It's all about a level of security I feel comfortable with

The operative word is feel.  My feelings, not facts and figures.   I'm not asking anyone to agree with me blindy, especially you.

Not sure why you are so hostile.   Let's agree to disagree, then?

4 hours ago, LivingNThailand said:

I think you will find that the response from this poster is not untypical.

Maybe testosterone levels?  Whatever, still not an excuse fort being an aggressive ar5e.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, LivingNThailand said:

Ok.  Here it is again. 

It's all about a level of security I feel comfortable with

The operative word is feel.  My feelings, not facts and figures.   I'm not asking anyone to agree with me blindy, especially you.

Not sure why you are so hostile.   Let's agree to disagree, then?

Im not hostile I just base my opinion on facts not feelings.

The fact is that phones and web interfaces can both be secure on insecure one is not better then the other.

The fact is also that through the line app its easier cheaper and faster to keep people updated with their own personal page and stuff without having to much problems.

As long as you accept that your choices limit you no problem. Your feeling is your feeling and you can do whatever you want. So lets agree on that.