Family of man, 50, who died after Covid-19 jab receive 400,000 baht

webfact

22 minutes ago, cel67 said:

They are not fully fda approved if they where then they are all safe. 

Until these vaccines are approved for general use, these vaccines are only approved for "emergency use" as live-trial study data is still being collected for analysis (2021 - 2023

Data collection for the ongoing vaccinations (which do not meet the definition of a clinical trial) does not have to go on until 2023.

In fact both Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have already applied for full FDA approval.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

So he was worth a yearly marriage visa extension of "income" according to the "good people". 

A lot of restless natives on Twitter pointing out the cost of yesterdays observances too... this place is unravelling slowly but surely.

Just now, Keesters said:

So you'll indemnify all of us who get ill or die as a result of getting the jab at your insistence. You better have deep pockets. 

Sure... tell us where to send the money when you die.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

there is no reason to not get vaccinated other than selfishness and ignorance.

Also don't forget there are no vaccines available and even when there are the vast majority of us will be excluded for some time to come - they will still be vaccinating people this time next year.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bougnat said:

Enjoy jab guys !

Cov. Vaccs.jpg

You do realise that of course Covid also confers this menu of delights on its victims, only with the full ferocity of the actual virus the jab is cloned from, but hey -thats just medical science, no match for medeival avoidance tactics eh? So enjoy the protection of your herbs hung over the doorway, lucky rabbits foot, sacrificial goat, or rosary then. ????

Edited by chalawaan

9 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Data collection for the ongoing vaccinations (which do not meet the definition of a clinical trial) does not have to go on until 2023.

In fact both Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have already applied for full FDA approval.

They have applied true but yet to be fully FDA approved.Saying they have applied does not change the fact they are not fully FDA approved.Maybe in the future but we have to wait on the FDA verdict. As of today emergency use only and you are required to sign an informed consent form acknowledging the vaccine's risks prior to being given the shot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I searched and searched, also read ~ 5 different articles, no mention.

I get why the regime would want to withhold this information, after all they treat the people like buffalo. But better to identify the vaccine, and the rarity of this response, than hide it. 

1 in 500,000..more than likely an underlying illness.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Does this make sense when we have safe and effective vaccines already demonstrated to crush transmission and serious illness, given to hundred of millions population in UK/EU/US/ISR with few problems.

Guess I'm an optimist.

I received an email notification from TVF stating that you made a reply to one of my previous replies, nothing to do with the above quote, however when I went to find it, it was taken down: Please provide an example of vaccines that have these deleterious long term side effects As I am bitter.  So don’t mind my words selfish and ig...

I did post this earlier on, on page 1, 17th post down, but here it is again for you, I think you will find it very interesting if you take your blinkers off, but believe what you want.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/12184-dead-1196190-injuries-european-database-adverse-drug-reactions-covid-19-vaccines/5746273

Edit: If that is not enough for you while you are scrolling through the long list, at the very bottom there are other links you may also want to view, who knows, you might see things a little different when you have all the other side of the coin, no conspiracy theories here, just reported reactions from health professionals.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Firstly, just because there have been some cases of blood clots possibly linked to vaccines, that is not enough to suggest that the vaccine was the cause here - especially when there is no evidence I can see, that this person suffered from blood clots.

Secondly, there are two types of blood clots that have been potentially linked to the vaccines:

1. Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST), which is a clot found in a large vein in the brain.

2. Splanchnic vein thrombosis (SVT), which which involves one or more abdominal veins.

EMA finds possible link to very rare cases of unusual blood clots with low blood platelets

Since this person suffered from a heart attack, even if it was caused by a blood clot (and we don't know that it was) it is unlikely that it was linked to the vaccine.

Scroll down in this link and tell me something else ????

https://www.globalresearch.ca/12184-dead-1196190-injuries-european-database-adverse-drug-reactions-covid-19-vaccines/5746273

6 hours ago, upu2 said:

Probably not as all scenarios have not been fully tested

earlier there is a quite comprehensive test of 4 vaccines in Europe with very many side effects and deaths attributed to the vaccines.  I can't vouch for the accuracy but it looks like they are being transparent with possible side effects.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Deerculler said:

Some birth control pills can cause blood clotting.

No one on here is saying anything about that.

Get the jab and stop all the the stupid talk.

I take it your getting off your birth control pills before getting jabbed.

8 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

People die every day, so will after having a jab that has not been the cause, probably so in this case

People die every day, so will after having covid that has not been the cause...... See what i am saying ?

In case someone really doesn't get it : If you die with covid it is counted as a covid death, however if  you die from the vaccine, no really i can't be ! Meanwhile check the USA and EU databases on how many die from the shots. 

Edited by WhatsNext
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

There is enough evidence out there to suggest that some of these vaccines do cause blood clotting, and other issues, we cannot deny that, albeit it some are rare, and that is enough to suggest that the vaccine is the cause. If you want to shrug that off, then that is your choice.

I have not read or seen any video's to show, that of millions of people who get vaccinated by other vaccines, e.g. influenza, pneumonia, etc, not the current experimental Covid vaccines under emergency use authorisation, dying at this level.

Sure there is a risk with every drug and vaccine out there, but in my opinion when they say that they when you weigh up the risk vs the benefit, that doesn't gel well with me personally, so at the moment as I keep crossing different sides of the road on getting vaccinated, I will wait until the data is all in and if I don't get vaccinated and get Covid and die, well we can all say that he died of Covid, because I am surely convinced that is what they would say if I died from the vaccine, e.g. it wasn't the vaccine, it was a rare case or something on those lines and push on.

Here is an interesting link for those interested. I did a fact check on it and nothing to discredit it, and noticed there are plenty of others out there, but they are not being put in mainstream media, and also have the feeling that it will be taken down here.

I know nothing of "Global Research" but using your link and backtracking to their home page it strikes me as possibly a little conspiratorial.

I would, therefore, take that article with a large amount of salt. That's not to say they must be wrong, just because I haven't heard of them, but "have a care"

3 hours ago, Fromas said:

Five days, y'all. This is not a typical anaphylactic or allergic response.

An autopsy has not been performed, or is being performed as we speak.

Let them investigate and don't send up rumors.

Exactly. As yet none of us knows whether this gentleman had underlying conditions, or anything of his lifestyle which may have contributed.

We appear to be guilty of ignoring the old adage "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

Edited by VBF

28 minutes ago, Penefattore said:

you see 12,175 events , I see 12,175 deaths.

When are you going to get your jab ? Soon I hope.

Answer the question or shhhhhh.

I believe in perspective...

Edited by jacko45k

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I received an email notification from TVF stating that you made a reply to one of my previous replies, nothing to do with the above quote, however when I went to find it, it was taken down: Please provide an example of vaccines that have these deleterious long term side effects As I am bitter.  So don’t mind my words selfish and ig...

I did post this earlier on, on page 1, 17th post down, but here it is again for you, I think you will find it very interesting if you take your blinkers off, but believe what you want.

Edit: If that is not enough for you while you are scrolling through the long list, at the very bottom there are other links you may also want to view, who knows, you might see things a little different when you have all the other side of the coin, no conspiracy theories here, just reported reactions from health professionals.

Yes, now I understand how one can be  so confused. Like a samizdat that initiates the reader to a underground intelligentsia of "truth" (lies actually) there is a tempting world of dissident knowledge here. Regarding covid-19 just looking at the links at the very bottom one is quickly led to known denial super-spreaders such as Brian Shilhavy. Unsubstantiated memes, "death totals", so-called injuries.  Misrepresented raw data, collated by who knows, for what purpose? 

European database does not prove the COVID-19 vaccines are lethal

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html -EudraVigilance site

"Information on suspected side effects should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine or the active substance causes the observed effect or is unsafe to use,"  "Only a detailed evaluation and scientific assessment of all available data allows for robust conclusions to be drawn on the benefits and risks of a medicine." 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/31/blog-posting/european-database-does-not-prove-covid-19-vaccines/

Edited by Captain Monday

8 hours ago, Ventenio said:

Of course the jab accelerated his underlying conditions

This is rubbish - there is no established cause as yet. 

People are confusing causation and association.

It is also one death in several million vaccinations with no evidence to suggest it was the vaccines itself.

however it is clear that the government wants to show that they will "cover" any perceived risks as they desperately need people to continue vaccinations.

PS - In Thailand, I would be most concerned about incorrect administration of the vaccine - e.g. bad injection (air in fluid/hamfisted applications) or out of date vaccines

Edited by kwilco
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

People die every day, so will after having a jab that has not been the cause, probably so in this case

yup, people die every day in Thailand, in the thousands i guess , but so very very few from the Covid virus 

Which cause  are you most likely to die from , and I'm guessing its certainly not the virus. In fact , for most old ex pats, probably just as likely to die from the vaccine as the virus 

• Sad 1