Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

1 minute ago, cormanr7 said:

Same here but website says: 'Available group: People aged 60 + years old, people living with any underlying diseases following.....so 60+ without diseases should qualify.'

Maybe they ran out of dates in the foreseeable future in a few minutes? Anyway to put it politely somehow I had not expected it to go smoothly.

I tried selecting a date five years down the road, changed choice of vax from AZ to Sinovac, changed hospital etc ...but it was still greyed out! 

1 hour ago, petermik said:

The website clearly states "availability for booking after 3pm today"sorry for the delay.

That's the info that I'm seeing on the website also as of 10 am Monday. But it sounds like from earlier posts above, some folks were actually able to register earlier in the morning... just not able to actually book any actual date.

• Like 1

I have just now been able to book AZ vaccination at Phyathai hospital on June 22nd, the earliest date not greyed out. You now have to wait for an e-mail confirmation.

Edited by cormanr7
add word
  • Like 1

Just now, Lucian said:

Finally at 2:40pm today I managed to book an appointment on 22 June (earliest available) for an AZ jab.

Well, it's not over yet until the ......... Will have to wait for an email confirmation from thailandintervac.com.

• Like 1

At 2:50, the booking dates were still greyed out. 

At 3:05, I could get to the page with health conditions to check off but could not get to the next (booking) page. 

Now cannot reach the site.  The system is obviously overloaded.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, samtam said:

I have completed the form and clicked "register", about 5 minutes ago, and it's not registering!

Now trying on another computer to register someone else and the URL doesn't open.

Surprised? Nah.

Registration accepted after about 5-10 minutes, now waiting for booking page....still whirring away. Yes, overloaded. Other computer can't proceed pass the blue "register" button, after waiting for about 5 minutes for the URL to open.

5 minutes ago, samtam said:

Registration accepted after about 5-10 minutes, now waiting for booking page....still whirring away. Yes, overloaded. Other computer can't proceed pass the blue "register" button, after waiting for about 5 minutes for the URL to open.

Now registered and when I try to make a booking, it says:

1495631133_Screenshot(261)_LI.jpg.5172ad35e2e5c7cb45dffab7df83f4a3.jpg

• Like 1

I think the site may have crashed. Managed to get the other registration done, but then not able to to proceed to booking page, and then the server said "internet error".

So 2 more registrations to add to my growing collection. Yippee!

I finally succeeded.  Some advice:

The site was very slow and not successful when I tried with Firefox or Chrome.

It was much faster and eventually successful using Microsoft Edge (actually Safari emulating Edge on a Mac).  So if you're having trouble, try Edge (or whatever the previous Microsoft browser was).

Also, if you get to the very end and you get a message that your booking is unsuccessful because chosen vaccine is fully booked, choose the next day, then the next day....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, steveb6 said:

After trying to book this is what I got

Unsuccessful DUE TO THE VACCINE YOU SELECTED HAS BEEN FULLY BOOKED.
PLEASE TRY TO BOOK AGAIN

See my earlier post.  If you get this message, keep the same vaccine and try the next date (the calendar will still work.)  If unsuccessful, try the following date.  It took me a while to figure out, but I was successful in the end.

9 hours ago, cormanr7 said:

Same here but website says: 'Available group: People aged 60 + years old, people living with any underlying diseases following.....so 60+ without diseases should qualify.'

Maybe they ran out of dates in the foreseeable future in a few minutes? Anyway to put it politely somehow I had not expected it to go smoothly.

Not expected it to go smoothly? The 90 day report site has been down for more than a year. Obviously, the entire national IT team has been diverted to work on this Covid registration site.  Should be state of the art no?

• Haha 1

I get the same page as Samtam a few minutes ago.  I then went back to the original intervac page but was unable to log in with my email and password.  I hope that they get the problems fixed.  I wonder if going to Phya Thai 2 in person would allow me to register there.

22 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Not expected it to go smoothly? The 90 day report site has been down for more than a year. Obviously, the entire national IT team has been diverted to work on this Covid registration site.  Should be state of the art no?

Yeah and this bunch of Thai dinosaurs are looking to drive forward to Thailand 4.0! Good luck to them.

I telephoned Phya Thai 2 and they told me that if I can't straighten things out with the website, I can come to the hospital and register directly with them!