Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

I have not seen it mentioned anywhere here that the medical criteria for farangs (www.thailandintervac.com) seems to have changed from the requirements for "Thais" on Mor Phrom.

• Severe Chronic Respiratory Diseases (CRDs)
  • Coronary artery disease (CAD)
  • Chronic kidney disease (CKD) (5th stage)
  • Stroke
  • Cancer patients receiving chemotherapy
  • Diabetes
  • Obesity (weight > 100 kg or BMI > 35 kg/m²)

I registered on the original Mor Phrom App with hypertension (not listed above) and chronic kidney disease (CKD.)  My CKD is stage 3, but no stage was stipulated on my Mor Phrom registration. CKD Stage 5, shown above, requires a transplant I thought! The goal posts seem to have shrunk.  

• Sad 1

I think they have only one or two staff working with this website. And then one of them has to take a break so it's down to one. 'Like when you send in your 90-day report my mail you have to send it 2 weeks in advance so it may take them two to three weeks just to process one request.

7 hours ago, steveb6 said:

I think they have only one or two staff working with this website. And then one of them has to take a break so it's down to one. 'Like when you send in your 90-day report my mail you have to send it 2 weeks in advance so it may take them two to three weeks just to process one request.

3 actually...one for registration....number  two does the interpretation and the third one is standby if any of the others needs the loo ????

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Closed again now until 12 noon tomorrow, so there is a 3 hour window everyday to register but then they do not send out any emails.  Been 24 hours plus since I registered.

I did it 6 times with various email addresses, not heard a thing and don't expect to now

Long story short, yesterday a few foreigners seemed to get lucky in the sense that they could actually book an appointment, but today nobody who had gotten the ominous Jan 1, 1970 "appointment" was able to make any progress? That about right?

That date, by the way, is the start of the UNIX Epoch, and often the default (a zero or null value stored for the timestamp, then converted to that date string). Shoddy programming not to handle that special case, apparently fixed since today. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, poohy said:

it designed to take your mind off the virus by sending your blood pressure into orbit

It's working.

I'll soon be able to add a comorbidity to my chronic illness list - hypertension.

Edited by samtam
  • Haha 2

With all the fiasco going on with the registration website for foreigners' vax, I am just wondering if anyone has actually received an email confirmation of their appointment ie for those who got through the registration and managed to book a date and time online.

I have a booking but yet to receive an email confirmation of my appointment on 22 June. Or maybe they are still sorting out the paperwork; the Thai bureaucracy loves to print and make copies of everything, haven't you noticed? 555

32 minutes ago, dsj said:

I didn't get an confirmation email, but when I went back into Intervac site and updated my info I got the following screen and was able to download all the documents.

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 07-19-57 INTERVAC COVID-19 VACCINE INTERNATIONAL SERVICES.png

Tks dsj. Logged into my account at thailandintervac.com. Initially gave me a scare as it stated that my registration details were incomplete and have to re-register. However after I clicked on "edit" it displayed the registration page with some of my particulars missing (which I definitely had filled in prior). After completing the missing details, I clicked on the Appointment section and saw the 5 colorful boxes to download/print appointment, screening etc. Hope that's all I need on the 22/6/21 to get my AZ vax; which I had selected during the registration/booking process I did on 7 June but somehow I just don't feel confident that I will get the AZ!

39 minutes ago, dsj said:

I didn't get an confirmation email, but when I went back into Intervac site and updated my info I got the following screen and was able to download all the documents.

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 07-19-57 INTERVAC COVID-19 VACCINE INTERNATIONAL SERVICES.png

I received the same thing but it doesn't specify what vacine I will receive. I entered Sinovac by mistake and sent them an email to correct it but I never received a reply. 

I get the same information, but when I download the vaccination appointment the document does have all my correct information - DOB, local address, age, etc.

I'm thinking that folks with a Bangkok address are able to book now, but perhaps those located in Chonburi cannot now, but will be able to sometime in the future once the two Chonburi health facilities, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and Bangrak Vaccination and Health Center, actually receive allocations of the vaccine.

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Can not get an actual date it keeps telling me to reload, and each time I re-enter the needed information and this is all I keep getting....so frustrating

3 minutes ago, heyx2rr said:

I get the same information, but when I download the vaccination appointment the document does have all my correct information - DOB, local address, age, etc.

I'm thinking that folks with a Bangkok address are able to book now, but perhaps those located in Chonburi cannot now, but will be able to sometime in the future once the two Chonburi health facilities, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and Bangrak Vaccination and Health Center, actually receive allocations of the vaccine.

Yet I live here in Bangkok, less than 2km from the MEDPARK hospital on Rama 4

Good to understand, I just couldn't recall seeing any confirmed appointment dates from folks provided via the website for Chonburi.  For Bangkok, it seems to be hit or miss.   Hope you're able to obtain an appointment soon.

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yet I live here in Bangkok, less than 2km from the MEDPARK hospital on Rama 4

I get the impression that if you enter an address outside of Bangkok it will not allow you to select an hospital or date. I now get a page that tells me to reload. No option for selecting hospitals or dates.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

I get the impression that if you enter an address outside of Bangkok it will not allow you to select an hospital or date. I now get a page that tells me to reload. No option for selecting hospitals or dates.

Thats the same as I have been getting since yesterday, and what I posted above.  Idiotic in relaity.  I walked into MEDPARK hospital yesterday while we were out and was told "Can not walk-in, need to register on-line"  I showed the lady at the desk my phone with the same screenshot posted above, but with yesterdays date at the bottom, and she just shrugged.

• Like 1

I keep getting this message (below) at the booking stage and I have reloaded, triple checked countless times. Is there someone who can help? 

"Date Date information not completed.Please reload again."

I have carefully reloaded countless times

46 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Tks dsj. Logged into my account at thailandintervac.com. Initially gave me a scare as it stated that my registration details were incomplete and have to re-register. However after I clicked on "edit" it displayed the registration page with some of my particulars missing (which I definitely had filled in prior). After completing the missing details, I clicked on the Appointment section and saw the 5 colorful boxes to download/print appointment, screening etc. Hope that's all I need on the 22/6/21 to get my AZ vax; which I had selected during the registration/booking process I did on 7 June but somehow I just don't feel confident that I will get the AZ!

Same here. Although I had filled in everything in my initial application, some fields were blank now and had to be re-populated after pressing edit. You than click 'check eligibility' and get a number of clickable links that lead to a few PDFs (including one with a que number and another with details on vaccine lot, next appointment etc, presumably to be filled in by the staff on the spot) that you download. Never received an e-mail.  Appointment date and time were the same as in the original application.

Edited by cormanr7
expand sentence

1 hour ago, Lucian said:

Same thing with me.  And appointment area is greyed out.  One thing Im concerned about. In the Visa drop down section.  Retirement Visa is not listed. I chose other. I hope this is not what is preventing me from getting an appointment. Its been almost  two days. I still have no conformation email. All I get on the site is a box with my name.

Edited by swm59nj
add more information

7 hours ago, swm59nj said:

Same thing with me.  And appointment area is greyed out.  One thing Im concerned about. In the Visa drop down section.  Retirement Visa is not listed. I chose other. I hope this is not what is preventing me from getting an appointment.

Non Immigrant O is the one you are on.....in the box underneath which says association I,ve put Retirement......but the retirement extension comes under Non Immigrant O.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

Non Immigrant O is the one you are on.....in the box underneath which says association I,ve put Retirement......but the retirement extension comes under Non Immigrant O.

Exactly the same way I filled out the form.