Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

1 hour ago, xenophon said:

I keep getting this message (below) at the booking stage and I have reloaded, triple checked countless times. Is there someone who can help? 

"Date Date information not completed.Please reload again."

I have carefully reloaded countless times

Same. Still doesn't work, after reloading the information, which keeps getting deleted, after I register it....Nationality, province, (Bangkok) district, (Sathon), sub-district, (Thungmahamek)

1 hour ago, swm59nj said:

Same thing with me.  And appointment area is greyed out.  One thing Im concerned about. In the Visa drop down section.  Retirement Visa is not listed. I chose other. I hope this is not what is preventing me from getting an appointment. Its been almost  two days. I still have no conformation email. All I get on the site is a box with my name.

No such thing as Retirement Visa...Non-immigrant visa, under "organisation" put Retirement

1 hour ago, xenophon said:

I keep getting this message (below) at the booking stage and I have reloaded, triple checked countless times. Is there someone who can help? 

"Date Date information not completed.Please reload again."

I have carefully reloaded countless times

Yes I am getting the same message. I thought it was because I input 'retired' or 'retirement ' for organization. 

But who knows?

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

It is not because you buy a lottery ticket you become millionaire. 5555555????????????

I was successful registering as 60 on another site that didn't ask exact DOB ????

It seems whatever one is keying in....Nationality, Province, District and subdistrict is not registering. I have re-entered those 4 items to "reload" and each time I go back they are blank. The system is not working.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, samtam said:

Same. Still doesn't work, after reloading the information, which keeps getting deleted, after I register it....Nationality, province, (Bangkok) district, (Sathon), sub-district, (Thungmahamek)

Still getting the same reload message. Online is not working for me.

Is there somewhere in Bangkok I can go and get someone to help me with this (e.g. one of the vaccination sites). 

2 minutes ago, samtam said:

It seems whatever one is keying in....Nationality, Province, District and subdistrict is not registering. I have re-entered those 4 items to "reload" and each time I go back they are blank. The system is not working.

Maybe at 12pm when it reopens for registrations the fields will stay put as we edit them.  Tried again 6 times in the past 2 hours.  Taking a break.......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, samtam said:

Now....as of 12.00 noon cannot change (add) nationality, province, district, sub-district.

Maybe the IT geniuses are working on a fix. Or maybe not.

Same problem I just tried 3 times and those screens are locked out for some IT reason, just fricking amazing.  I am done, I give up on this registration <deleted>.

• Like 1

Great site. I booked before and wanted to check my status, since I could not get a date. On re-entering the form I found that some of my details were still there, others were missing. The pull-down menus of Nationality, District etc. did not work. Before when entering address details  of Province and District the pull-down of Sub District did not offer the choice that should be there and which I always use. The site seems like a joke to keep farangs happy, but it turns out to be an embarassment and would best be taken offline as soon as possible.

54 minutes ago, Dick Z said:

Great site. I booked before and wanted to check my status, since I could not get a date. On re-entering the form I found that some of my details were still there, others were missing. The pull-down menus of Nationality, District etc. did not work. Before when entering address details  of Province and District the pull-down of Sub District did not offer the choice that should be there and which I always use. The site seems like a joke to keep farangs happy, but it turns out to be an embarassment and would best be taken offline as soon as possible.

Same here...

2 hours in and the system is still fubar'd and wont allow any changes to the registration nor will it give a date.  Nationality, District, Sub district all unable to be entered......I just forwarded tis issue to a media friend in the US along with both articles regarding the vaccinations being canceled and then Anutin stating that hospitals can not postpone...

I wish I could register on INTERVAC :: COVID-19 VACCINE INTERNATIONAL SERVICES (thailandintervac.com) if only it would let me. I managed to get my personal details in, well sort of. But it wont let me chose Province nor distict amongst other details and then complains I have not populated all the required fields. Chance is a fine thing.

Tried firefox, google, edge but result is the same on all.

But why am I not surprised by this. Just wondering where to go from here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2ndhomepattaya said:

I wish I could register on INTERVAC :: COVID-19 VACCINE INTERNATIONAL SERVICES (thailandintervac.com) if only it would let me. I managed to get my personal details in, well sort of. But it wont let me chose Province nor distict amongst other details and then complains I have not populated all the required fields. Chance is a fine thing.

No choice but wait and keep trying.....hopefully it will come good in the next week or so.

31 minutes ago, 2ndhomepattaya said:

Refer to the above thread. Soi covid Sip Kao., just joking; I' m experiencing the same as most of us....

I cannot get the website to work either.

The issue as with others is I cannot select the date.

Sometimes when I play with it and I first land on the page I can select a time.

Rubbish.

Yesterday I could register but then could not select a date and time it kicked me out and inform me to wait for an email which I never received. I re-registered with another email address and the exact same thing happened.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Registrations are useless bureaucracy! If every Walmart, CVS, Costco in the US is vaccinating, why not enlist our vast 7-11 network? They have cold storage. Just saying...

Agree but don't think small shops such as 7/11 would be possible but many many vax hubs could be set up. The supply of the vax is the issue.

Same as USA......AU has set up many hubs and I was just talking to friends there it was such simple process. No queue when they attended. Most important NO REGISTRATION.

Walk in off street.

In Oz we have a Medicare card. Show that (other id for those without cards)

Couple of health questions.

Jab. Done.

Added note AU also had roll out issues at the beginning

What is the status of the site ? is it working, not working ?

Has anyone booked successfully ?

if I go to the site there is no option to create a login etc

5 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Site is only operational from 12 to 3.  The portion to edit your account is open but still having issues with district and sub district drop downs not working.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

A select group of people have booked successfully, but most are fighting intolerable software bugs. Each day, the previous day's bugs are fixed and new ones appear.

Yesterday's main bug was inactive drop-down menus for nationality and selectable address info like jangwat and khet.

If that's still there today, maybe check the street address for errors/inaccuracies. They 'could' have added street address verification which could inactivate address drop-downs. Just a guess.

Hopefully that is fixed today.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rabas said:

A select group of people have booked successfully, but most are fighting intolerable software bugs. Each day, the previous day's bugs are fixed and new ones appear.

Yesterday's main bug was inactive drop-down menus for nationality and selectable address info like jangwat and khet.

If that's still there today, maybe check the street address for errors/inaccuracies. They 'could' have added street address verification which could inactivate address drop-downs. Just a guess.

Hopefully that is fixed today.

Drop downs for the District and Sub district still not functional.  Yesterday my registered name also changed on the site to my middle name being my first name and my middle name.  Not sure <deleted> is going on with their program but it sucks.