Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

Now the site is down. There is a statement: "Please be advised that the reservation system for the vaccination appointment is being updated. You cannot make a reservation for a certain amount of time. Please try registration after 5:00 p.m. We have to apologize for all the inconvenience."

The button "Open 5 p.m." is grayed.

2 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

Now the site is down. There is a statement: "Please be advised that the reservation system for the vaccination appointment is being updated. You cannot make a reservation for a certain amount of time. Please try registration after 5:00 p.m. We have to apologize for all the inconvenience."

The button "Open 5 p.m." is grayed.

And it's 6.46 pm

7 hours ago, cormanr7 said:

Latest on the website is that it will only be active between 12.00 and 15.00. Earlier in the morning it still indicated that it would open at 09.00. Chaos.

Nah...it`s just a "glitch" ????????????

I registered yesterday starting at 3:00pm.  The site said that it was successful. But I could not make appointment since it was greyed out.  But now it appears some people on the forum are saying they were able to make appointment. Some are saying they got an email confirmation and a number of their place in line.  I have not gotten any of these.  Just a box at the end of the registration saying Im registered.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, swm59nj said:

I registered yesterday starting at 3:00pm.  The site said that it was successful. But I could not make appointment since it was greyed out.  But now it appears some people on the forum are saying they were able to make appointment. Some are saying they got an email confirmation and a number of their place in line.  I have not gotten any of these.  Just a box at the end of the registration saying Im registered.

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Same here.  

You two are not alone...same with myself...when (if) the site opens again I,ll try logging in to check my status....I,m not holding my breath though.

I,m not particularly worried about registering to be perfectly honest the assurances from the Health Minister that there are no shortages of supplies has put my mind at ease...........????????????

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:
18 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

I am somewhere in between. Registered yesterday, got an appointment date and time slot, but no e-mail so far.

19 hours ago, trigz said:

I got the  "Wait for an email confirmation from [email protected]" but I didn't see any option where to book an appointment time at the hospital - what did I miss ?

Got the same....not offered an appointment....wait for email......probably around the the 12th of Never.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, steveb6 said:

I made an appointment but I made a mistake and put the Sinovac vaccine and there is no option to cancel registration unbelievable. So I sent them an email and waiting for a reply

5555....good luck with that.

3 minutes ago, steveb6 said:

I made an appointment but I made a mistake and put the Sinovac vaccine and there is no option to cancel registration unbelievable. So I sent them an email and waiting for a reply

You will not be getting one, AZ not available anyway, all booked up but I can't see by who

23 minutes ago, petermik said:

You two are not alone...same with myself...when (if) the site opens again I,ll try logging in to check my status....I,m not holding my breath though.

I,m not particularly worried about registering to be perfectly honest the assurances from the Health Minister that there are no shortages of supplies has put my mind at ease...........????????????

New message on the bottom I had not seen before.  I have checked my information 3 times when the system was up and it still indicated I would receive an email......yeah right..

To serve various groups of people for the vaccination appointment, registration for the reservation begins at 12:00 noon and ends at 15:00 each day.

I registered, booked, and received confirmation yesterday on the intervac site. NOTE: I was pre-registered on a special quota for diplomats and others. The system was not working for me until after 3pm. After multiple attempts, I got a next day appointment for AZ vaccine. The screenshot below is what one gets after a successful booking. This was followed few hours later by a confirmation e-mail with a PDF file to print and bring to the hospital this afternoon.

Screenshot_2021-06-08-11-01-02-525_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

• Like 1

I forgot to mention in my previous post. The hospital gave me a number to call if I had any issues or questions regarding the site.  They said unfortunately they have no control over the site itself.  But the hospital has been trying to help me as best they can. The number they have is supposedly a government department. When I call it just rings and rings. No one ever answers. I contacted the hospital again, and the number is correct.  It ends in 3000.  I didnt think it would be ok to publish the complete number on here.

To be honest. At this point I dont know what to think.

It is 1207 pm. Tuesday. The site is still not opened. It just opened now. Im trying to verify my information I submitted yesterday.  Today the only option is to register.  There is no option today to verify your registration from yesterday

Edited by swm59nj
  • Like 1

It is 1207 pm. Tuesday. The site is still not opened.

Perhaps your clock is wrong.........????

p.s. 12 noon here means lunch break...try again around 2.30 ish LOL

• Haha 1

The site is now opened. I wanted to verify my registration from yesterday. Today the site only gives the option to register. So I guess you cant verify anything that was submitted anymore.  Just hope for the best

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A total abomination again. No wonder Thai's are flying to the USA to get vaccinated at Wal-Mart or any other placec and freely and quickly.  Guess I will bite the bullet and wait for Moderna or Pfizer or the JJ vaccinated or even fly to the US myself.  If I get the AZ vaccine here it will be 4 months before the second jab, just ludicrous.

• Like 1

The site is now opened. I wanted to verify my registration from yesterday. Today the site only gives the option to register. So I guess you cant verify anything that was submitted anymore.  Just hope for the best

I tried registering again....the system said my email was already registered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

A total abomination again. No wonder Thai's are flying to the USA to get vaccinated at Wal-Mart or any other placec and freely and quickly.  Guess I will bite the bullet and wait for Moderna or Pfizer or the JJ vaccinated or even fly to the US myself.  If I get the AZ vaccine here it will be 4 months before the second jab, just ludicrous.

And if you do bring some back with you......????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, heyx2rr said:

Still can only register, 1970 date is gone, but no option to choose vaccine, date or time...  

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 12.14.31.png

Thats what i got but no option now to log to check anything  no overly inspiring !

I got through about 3.30pm and was registered within around 20 minutes.

Not sure i understand about the dates being shaded out but the date shown on my application was 1970 ?? however i received confirmation of the registration and was informed to check my email as an appointment date would be sent to me.

IMG_2879.jpeg

26 minutes ago, petermik said:

I tried registering again....the system said my email was already registered.

After I read your post I went on to re-register. When I entered my email address, it said I was already registered. Thank you.