Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

New site goes active on the 14th. See the highlighted blue web address in the posted photo of the webpage.  Apparently that's the new site for Expats.  Unsure how this affects those of us who have already registered and received a date and time at a hospital of our choosing.

image.png.4af6995f090bd15b8a6a47513808925b.png

6 minutes ago, steveb6 said:

I ain't got like this

IMG_20210611_102346.jpg

That's what mine looks like as well, but I believe that's just the que card. Before I could print out the appointment slip yesterday the system locked up.

Edited by ThailandRyan

16 hours ago, campbell said:

I also received this message when I tried to book appointments for both my husband and myself. Both over the age of 60,  he has diabetes so we certainly qualify.  Have gone back to the website several times to try and continue through to the appointments page but seem to have no option but to go through the process again (is there a place to log in?) but as soon as I enter email and password, it tells me I am already registered and shifts me back to the opening page. I did email the hotline at the address above asking how to do it but received no reply. Does anyone know how I should proceed? Thanks in advance. 

Please try this link. https://www.thailandintervac.com/logout.php
It is the real URL of their log in page. Seems like they have developed this website without testing before launching. It is not user friendly at all. 

11 minutes ago, MwwM said:

Please try this link. https://www.thailandintervac.com/logout.php
It is the real URL of their log in page. Seems like they have developed this website without testing before launching. It is not user friendly at all. 

That link works a charm to get back in behind the main site and I was able to print out all of the forms.  My appointment sheet does indicate the AZ vaccine.

Just now, MwwM said:

Did anyone can make an appointment with MedPark?
I have registered this for Phyathai 2 because I cannot select a date with MedPark. But I want to change it to MedPark.

I don't think either of the other two hospitals offer any dates......they might come 14th June when the common herd can apply.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MwwM said:

Did anyone can make an appointment with MedPark?
I have registered this for Phyathai 2 because I cannot select a date with MedPark. But I want to change it to MedPark.

Medpark appointment made for the 24th yesterday, only had an option for the 24th or 25th

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Double damn

I wish it was for Moderna or J&J, but I will take what I can, but not Sinovac or Sinopharm, just my reviews of them indicate AZ is possibly better.  My daughter who is a Surgical ICU Nurse Practitioner in a Covid unit in Oregon says I should just wait until Moderna is available, but then that is her view as she knows nothing about the AZ vaccine as it is not in use in the US.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I wish it was for Moderna or J&J, but I will take what I can, but not Sinovac or Sinopharm, just my reviews of them indicate AZ is possibly better.  My daughter who is a Surgical ICU Nurse Practitioner in a Covid unit in Oregon says I should just wait until Moderna is available, but then that is her view as she knows nothing about the AZ vaccine as it is not in use in the US.

Yes....I'm down for sinovac purely on the basis of panicking and it being the only vaccine I was offered........going to see if I can re-register and at least step up to AZ........booked in for Moderna, but that is October.......long time to gamble with your life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

New site goes active on the 14th. See the highlighted blue web address in the posted photo of the webpage.  Apparently that's the new site for Expats.  Unsure how this affects those of us who have already registered and received a date and time at a hospital of our choosing.

image.png.4af6995f090bd15b8a6a47513808925b.png

nope, that’s a misunderstanding. The vaccinations begin on the 14th. The site is live now 

6 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

nope, that’s a misunderstanding. The vaccinations begin on the 14th. The site is live now 

It is only live for 60+ and 'sick' people......common irks can book from 14th onwards........if they are very lucky.

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

It is only live for 60+ and 'sick' people......common irks can book from 14th onwards........if they are very lucky.

Not true.

I booked for next week already, AZ.

Appointments can be booked every day after 14 00 for under 60 year olds, and after 12 00 for 60 plus year old or people with pre conditions.

The vaccinations start at 14th, appointments obviously have to start earlier.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Not true.

Appointments can be booked every day after 14 00 for under 60 year olds, and after 12 00 for 60 plus year old or people with pre conditions.

Wow.........well that is news.......all the announcements are 60+, but I guess they never put a block on birth dates indicating you are under 60....well done.....back of the net

5 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Not true.

That’s interesting, when I tried before it blocked me at the birth date ( 60 in 19 days ???? ).

Not sure what time I tried though.

Will give it another go after 14.00 .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Just tried this....takes me to the same site I have been using????

Just had to add www.-------cheers....opens 1400??

6 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

You need to use a different link if you are under 60s at 14 00: thailandintervac.com/expatriates

The one for over 60 year olds doesnt work, its a different system

Edited by Surelynot

42 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

.booked in for Moderna, but that is October.......long time to gamble with your life.

I don't think that you gamble with your life if you respect  the rules ( mask, social distancing... ) , except if you live in a red zone 

as for me, I am not anxious , virus is not everywhere in the air ; my place has very few cases, everybody follows the consigns 

I could have AZ now, but I prefer to wait, even October , for Moderna 

Just now, Aforek said:

I don't think that you gamble with your life if you respect  the rules ( mask, social distancing... ) , except if you live in a red zone 

as for me, I am not anxious , virus is not everywhere in the air ; my place has very few cases, everybody follows the consigns 

I could have AZ now, but I prefer to wait, even October , for Moderna 

Good spot............live in the centre of Khlong Toei and do take a risk every now and then.......few beers, early doors....whilst the bars is empty.....bit naughty.

29 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

You need to use a different link if you are under 60s at 14 00: thailandintervac.com/expatriates

The one for over 60 year olds doesnt work, its a different system

Yes unless your over 60 or have one of the 7 medical conditions that site will not work from my understanding.

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

no, that’s completely untrue

please research what is a very important topic before saying things that might prevent people registering for a life saving vaccination 

1 minute ago, Jajazazajaja said:

no, that’s completely untrue

please research what is a very important topic before saying things that might prevent people registering for a life saving vaccination 

Looking forward to your response.

Screen Shot 2564-06-11 at 07.48.21.jpg

16 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Looking forward to your response.

Screen Shot 2564-06-11 at 07.48.21.jpg

you thinking too mutt.

"register from...june 14th" is thainglish not real english and means they can register for the vaccines that start from 14th onwards.

The website clearly says registrations are open from 1400 every day.