Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

Ok just logged to re enter details on this <deleted> website  got green ticks on everthing

Clicked register  exactly the same nothing no changes saved

Surely to god  you can update out of 12.00 15.00

Or am i sadly mistaken

3 minutes ago, poohy said:

Ok just logged to re enter details on this <deleted> website  got green ticks on everthing

Clicked register  exactly the same nothing no changes saved

Surely to god  you can update out of 12.00 15.00

Or am i sadly mistaken

Are the drop down menu s for district and subdistricr working now? They were not 30 minutes ago

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Are the drop down menu s for district and subdistricr working now? They were not 30 minutes ago

Yep slowly but no changes  are saving

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

The only things I saw dropping are my eyelids after spending ( precious ) time there....

Ok, I was able to get back into the system to make the changes, but it would not let me choose a date and time, was able to put in the vaccine I wanted and the location, but could not pick the biggest things like when I could book an actual appointment.  The green update button is now gone and the greyed out 12 pm button is all that is available now. Guess I will wait until noon to try again....ugh

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ok, I was able to get back into the system to make the changes, but it would not let me choose a date and time, was able to put in the vaccine I wanted and the location, but could not pick the biggest things like when I could book an actual appointment.  The green update button is now gone and the greyed out 12 pm button is all that is available now. Guess I will wait until noon to try again....ugh

So far, they've opened 30-45 min before the scheduled time each day.  On Monday, my wife said wait until the 3:00 opening time, so I rushed to my computer at 2:15 and registered successfully. 

Just logged into my account and entered Edit. Selected all the province etc fields ok and completed ok. But when I check elegibility the msg says Data not complete etc. So after logging back into my account some data fields are now empty.

Just going round in circles.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ok I get logged in again now and all is fine until I try to pick a date....none loading.

Screenshot_20210610-121739_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210610-121733_Chrome.jpg

Snap.......drop-downs working on first page, but then same as you.......not allowed to select a date or time....just says reload.....which throws you out of the system.

2 hours ago, rabas said:

So far, they've opened 30-45 min before the scheduled time each day.  On Monday, my wife said wait until the 3:00 opening time, so I rushed to my computer at 2:15 and registered successfully. 

Did actually book a date/time/vaccine/hospital????

26 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Did actually book a date/time/vaccine/hospital????

Yes, I have a date and Q number. On Monday I was able to select a date and time and finish. Then on Wednesday at 11:30 I (like many others) I was asked to top up lost data, mostly address stuff. I did so and again completed the process. Luckily, I did not have the drop-down menu failure.

Now it looks like vaccines are running low but I believe they will get new allotments each week or so, so I would not stop trying. 

Edit:  A friend said he just now successfully registered himself and 2 friends for Sinovac on June 29 at Phaythai-II. He said AZ was out of stock.  This was his first try.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1

Ok I got logged in and now have a date and time for a vaccination.  But it's for the 24th. So 2 weeks out.....it kicked me out 3 times prior, only dates avaliable were for the 24th and 25th all others grayed out.

Edited by ThailandRyan

32 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Snap.......drop-downs working on first page, but then same as you.......not allowed to select a date or time....just says reload.....which throws you out of the system.

Which hospital? A friend just said he can only select a date when choosing Phaythai-II.

1 minute ago, rabas said:

Which hospital? A friend just said he can only select a date when choosing Phaythai-II.

Cheers......... booked in now at Phaythai-II.......bit of a struggle, but got there in the end.......wouldn't be surprised to see it cancelled or amended.

I have now managed to get a date for Sinovac, Phaythai Hosp, 30th June.

The secret seems to be that when you check your elligibility ignore the Data not complete msg, do not go back and edit your details again. It means go ahead and pick your Hosp, jab, and date. Then you will find you can make a booking.

• Like 1

Today the ball was moved forward and I could actually attempt to schedule an appointment.

Most of the days and times were gone I was scheduling around 2:30 p.m.

The website was acting very peculiar most of the days that were open had zero AstraZeneca shots available.

Clicking back and forth up and down and refreshing the page I was able to come up with a hospital and a day and a time and shots available and then when I click booking it disallowed. It did this numerous times.  

It appears everything is gone for June and July is not open.

• Sad 1

On 6/7/2021 at 9:15 AM, steveb6 said:

There was no booking option and after I completed the application this is what I received. 

VACCINE BOOKING INFORMATION

Date

01 JAN 1970

Place

-

Time

I also received this message when I tried to book appointments for both my husband and myself. Both over the age of 60,  he has diabetes so we certainly qualify.  Have gone back to the website several times to try and continue through to the appointments page but seem to have no option but to go through the process again (is there a place to log in?) but as soon as I enter email and password, it tells me I am already registered and shifts me back to the opening page. I did email the hotline at the address above asking how to do it but received no reply. Does anyone know how I should proceed? Thanks in advance. 

As I said in a previous post. I registered the exact second and first day the site opened. I was not able to schedule an appointment. All the date selections were grayed out. But the site confirms Im registered.

Since then I have tried numerous times including today to schedule an appointment at MedPark. Everything is still greyed out. I even kept changing the brand of vaccine. 

I have spoken to MedPark numerous times. They have been trying to help me but they have no control over it. They dont understand why if I registered so early, why I cannot make an appointment. 

I have come to the conclusion Im not going to get the vaccine. And many others might not also.  I hope Im wrong.

• Thanks 1

Imagine if Thailand had joined Covax like all the other countries in SEA and was receiving millions of free doses rather than planning, discussing, expecting to get vaccines at the far back of the queue. None of these apps would be needed to "slow the tide"

US agrees to buy 500m Pfizer vaccine doses to distribute to 100 countries | Joe Biden | The Guardian

• Thanks 1

If you get past all the information and able to make  an appointment you may want to try Sinovac in order to at least get an appointment. My wife telephoned Payathai hospital where I made the appointment and they said they don't know what vaccine I will get it is up to the doctor or nurse at the time. This may be the reason why the appointment card does not specify vaccine

14 hours ago, wasabi said:

Imagine if Thailand had joined Covax like all the other countries in SEA and was receiving millions of free doses rather than planning, discussing, expecting to get vaccines at the far back of the queue. None of these apps would be needed to "slow the tide"

US agrees to buy 500m Pfizer vaccine doses to distribute to 100 countries | Joe Biden | The Guardian

But there would have been no brown envelopes available through Covax......

22 minutes ago, steveb6 said:

If you get past all the information and able to make  an appointment you may want to try Sinovac in order to at least get an appointment. My wife telephoned Payathai hospital where I made the appointment and they said they don't know what vaccine I will get it is up to the doctor or nurse at the time. This may be the reason why the appointment card does not specify vaccine

my appointment card at Payathai says Sinovac on it