Expats over 60 urged to register for vaccine on Thai govt site

webfact

6 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

Worked for me, for registration. I could not verify an appointment though because no appointment dates where available from the calendar.

Hard to know if my registration was accepted or not. As usual with Thai govt websites, at the last page, greyed out through October! Site stopped working entirely by 1530.

Can't they just copy the Chulaborn registration page? Easy there!

I have been attempting to register for the Vaccine for the past couple of months ( along with my Thai wife).

• My wife has one of the health conditions and will receive her first vaccine tomorrow (she was given a date around 1 month ago) - I am pleased with this.
  • I am over 60 (67) and have been refused previously by the local village nurse, the local clinic and the local hospital because I WAS NOT THAI.
  • We have just called the local hospital in Chiang Rai  AGAIN and they tell us they cannot accept Alien registrations and that August would be the earliest.

The usual experience with announcements. Website not operation and looping around... after getting in the registration is looping around... GREAT as always when you deals with amateurs/dilettantes 

• Like 2

Its not even an https secure website. Why MUST every government initiative be so hyped up and at the same time such a critical failure at every level, apps and websites not working for months like the 90-day report app/website, slow/crash/no confirmation. Government seems loathe to issue anything consistent with regard to foreigner vaccination, vacillating from day to day wildly, but even to enlist competent technical know-how to build, run and administer a website and/or application. Nothing surprises me here anymore. I expected nothing, and here we are.

• Like 2

I am possibly the only over-60 who is going to say this...'Thank you, but no thanks'. Until all the trials have been completed in two years time, I'll wait. Having done nearly 18 months research on this, I am sad that other opinions are not allowed on MSM. And no, I'm not anti-any injection. Had them all, but not this one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A post has been removed please NEVER put your personal information on here, also please understand Thai Visa is not the place to ask if your application is successful or not.

6 hours ago, Excel said:

And for those living up country are expected to travel to BKK/pattaya ?

Arrived at Thung Saliam hospital this morning to register for the vacinne. Blood pressure was a little raised seeing all those nurses in uniform but by 12.25pm I was driving out of the car park after having my first dose of the Astra vacinne. After living in the open prison I now have the chance to make a break from the village. I am very greatful of the service provided by Thung Saliam hospital.

22 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

why does it have a drop down list of provinces, districts and sub districts then?

When you get to the section that's supposed to let you choose a date for the vaccine, you must select a hospital, and only three are available: Vimut, Medpark, and Phyathai2. I'm assuming those are all in the Bangkok area.

Also, no dates are available to choose -- all greyed out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keithkarmann said:

Arrived at Thung Saliam hospital this morning to register for the vacinne. Blood pressure was a little raised seeing all those nurses in uniform but by 12.25pm I was driving out of the car park after having my first dose of the Astra vacinne. After living in the open prison I now have the chance to make a break from the village. I am very greatful of the service provided by Thung Saliam hospital.

Are you now, or have you ever been, an employee of Thung Saliam hospital, the provincial authority of Sukothai, or the office of the Prime Minister of Thailand?

Just kidding.

Pleased that you were able to get your initial vaccination, mine will be later next month.

Deep soothing breathes. Patience. Even this shall pass ???? 

2 minutes ago, Unify said:

When you get to the section that's supposed to let you choose a date for the vaccine, you must select a hospital, and only three are available: Vimut, Medpark, and Phyathai2. I'm assuming those are all in the Bangkok area.

You dont get the hospital and vaccine option now, goes straight to Jan 1 1970

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unify said:

I cannot even see a ''section that's supposed to let you choose a date for the vaccine". Just says for my account:

Vaccine booking information

Date

01 Jan 1970

Place

-

Time

-

Status

Wait for an email confirmation from [email protected]

• Like 1

I got to the part where you select what vaccine, hospital, and date you want.  But no eligible dates show up for any of the combinations of vaccine and hospital.

At first it took several minutes for each page to load but then it got faster.  Until you get to select a date which shows no availability.

OMG.   As soon as I took this screenshot available dates showed up.

Screenshot (41).png

Second edit:  still unable to book due to no vaccine available, tried both Sino and Astra

Screenshot (42).png

3rd edit:  I finally did get an appointment but only Sinovac is really available.  The only slot I could get an appointment for was Phayathai 2 and 15:00

Edited by rwill

1 minute ago, monsieurhappy said:

I do NOT belong to any "organisation" but this seems to be stopping my application going through!!

What have you guys put for this question??

I put 'individual' others put 'retired'.