Vaccine success from Mor Prom App, today in Pattaya

Peterw42

8 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Congrats! When will you get your 2nd jab.

Great news!!

Next appointment September, which appears to be a long wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Peterw42 said:

It was labeled AZ and the girl said it was AZ, the vaccine proof card you receive after said AZ (including batch No etc)

Unless there is a grand conspiracy going on, it was AZ.

That is very reassuring and with the batch number you will be able to determine from AZ directly when and from which plant  it was produced. That's good.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Excel said:

That is very reassuring and with the batch number you will be able to determine from AZ directly when and from which plant  it was produced. That's good.

But what is better is that someone died from Sinovac, right, from your previous post?

• Like 1

Just now, watthong said:

But what is better is that someone died from Sinovac, right, from your previous post?

Think you must be confused, I know no one or have heard of anyone dying from any make of vaccine, nor would I wish that on anyone. You been drinking ?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

It was labeled AZ and the girl said it was AZ, the vaccine proof card you receive after says AZ (including batch No etc)

Unless there is a grand conspiracy going on, it was AZ.

Sorry if you posted the information elsewhere and I missed it but can you tell us what hospital it was?  Thanks!

1 minute ago, newnative said:

Sorry if you posted the information elsewhere and I missed it but can you tell us what hospital it was?  Thanks!

Banglamung, which is the biggest public hospital in Pattaya area.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Excel said:
7 minutes ago, watthong said:

Think you must be confused, I know no one or have heard of anyone dying from any make of vaccine, nor would I wish that on anyone. You been drinking ?

This is what you said, a few posts back: 

"Sounds good, hopefully you will be around to post tomorrow, in mandarin "????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, rimmae2 said:

Same in Bangkok today. Arrived early for an 8 am appointment, 35 people in front of me and was home by 8:30 am having waited 30 minutes after the vaccination, as required. 

Can you share which hospital and brand of vaccine please?

3 minutes ago, Excel said:

it was simply a sensible question which he has already answered if you bothered to read thread.

That's just your opinion.   I don't see his reply in which he says why he would want to check the veracity of the vaccine and the documents that he received as you suggested may need to be done.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Excel said:

I am very pro vax , and i am vaccinated myself with Pfizer , but unfortunate events do happen and a few people died getting the vaccine . Out of the 2 billion people , it is only a handful but still , they did die . This is not to give antivaxxers right , rather them shut up about it since they will certainly come around and jump on it .

The deaths , some unsure of the vaccine itself or the event of being vaccinated ( remember very old and fragile did get it 1st ) , but some are certainly linked as possible side effects . Like stated , i am talking about a few out of the 2 BILLION vaccinated , so chances of winning a lottery together with meteor crashing on you is near same chance , but it isnt 0 ( which is in fact impossible )

• Like 2

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

That's just your opinion.   I don't see his reply in which he says why he would want to check the veracity of the vaccine and the documents that he received as you suggested may need to be done.

I don't see that either nor said he did or want to.  I did say however it could be checked which is why batch numbers become a lawful requirement.