Vaccine success from Mor Prom App, today in Pattaya

Peterw42

22 hours ago, Excel said:

That is very reassuring and with the batch number you will be able to determine from AZ directly when and from which plant  it was produced. That's good.

Wouldn't that be the same for any product, including your car or the beer you will be having later on???? 

21 hours ago, samtam said:

There are 2 people reporting they had vaccines:

1) Peterw42 at Banglamgung, with AZ

2) rinmae2 "in Bangkok"

I am curious about 2)

Ahhh. Maybe I (am) was wrong.  I was always in the idea the biggest Public one in Pattaya was ' Pattaya City Hospital'... 

20 hours ago, connda said:

Antivaxxers is a pejorative the purpose of which is to shut down conversation.  I'd wager that most of those who you'd refer to as "antivaxxers" are in fact pro-safety, pro-caution, and have legitimate questions and concerns regarding the EUA vaccines many of which are still in live-trials being rushed and in some cases mandated for the public before being FDA approved and licensed for general use.
Having concerns about safety is not being "antivax" regardless of how you may wish to spin it.

The data is concerning imho but I've taken the time to look at it as have other.  Being concerned about adverse reactions to Covid vaccines does not make one an "antivaxxer" either.

US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VEARS)
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

UK Yellow Card Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reporting
Summary
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting
Detailed
https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

For those people who do not wish to investigate for themselves and simply accept that Covid-19 vaccines are completely safe, more power to you.  Sign the consent and take the shot. 
Me personally?  I want to see 5 years of study data before even considering an androvirus vector or mRNA vaccine. 
Caution does not make an "antivaxxer."  

In the meantime I wish Peterw42 the best and would like to keep abreast of his experiences as well as others who are stepping up to take the vaccines. 

there was a recent post with the above links - quite a few adverse reactions to the vaccines.  In addition to that was a report from the US that 50% of those that have had Covid-19 still have major health problems from the virus 6 months on.  Just saying.

22 hours ago, Excel said:

Think you must be confused, I know no one or have heard of anyone dying from any make of vaccine, nor would I wish that on anyone. You been drinking ?

A Thai man died after Sinovac. Government paid the family 400,000 baht. They are checking to see if he died from something else.....if he did, the family can keep the money.

23 hours ago, Excel said:

If nobody ever needed to check anything then there would be no lawful requirement to show batch numbers etc would there ? Come on please, why do you think that is a lawful requirement ? 

I've just had my second in EU and it's exactly the same.  I have papers with the details. After it the doctor told me I may have a series of aches and pains here and there, or nausea, headaches, diarrhee etc.  Nothing very serious .   But it could last for up to 15 days, then I am 85% sure against covid. I had pfizer.

22 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Sorry to be dim..can you  give details of the app?

Search playstore for Mor Prom app or scan the qr code into line app

image.png.71980aa0f3c31773346bcae243382b1b.pngimage.png.1ccd07ccbcd490d9dfdf5fa1d94d4299.png

On 6/7/2021 at 3:12 PM, Excel said:

Think you must be confused, I know no one or have heard of anyone dying from any make of vaccine, nor would I wish that on anyone. You been drinking ?

While you might know of no one, people have died from the AZ jab, its extremely rare though.   Also the J&J version.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=astrazeneca+covid+deaths&t=ffab&atb=v228-1&ia=web

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Gillyflower said:

I've just had my second in EU and it's exactly the same.  I have papers with the details. After it the doctor told me I may have a series of aches and pains here and there, or nausea, headaches, diarrhee etc.  Nothing very serious .   But it could last for up to 15 days, then I am 85% sure against covid. I had pfizer.

After receiving the AZ vaccine yesterday I’m feeling a little ropey today....  headache and aches, nothing major, but not fun either. 

I believe it very common for people to suffer some aches and pains following any (most) vaccines.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 1:16 PM, connda said:

Antivaxxers is a pejorative the purpose of which is to shut down conversation.  I'd wager that most of those who you'd refer to as "antivaxxers" are in fact pro-safety, pro-caution, and have legitimate questions and concerns regarding the EUA vaccines many of which are still in live-trials being rushed and in some cases mandated for the public before being FDA approved and licensed for general use.
Having concerns about safety is not being "antivax" regardless of how you may wish to spin it.

The data is concerning imho but I've taken the time to look at it as have other.  Being concerned about adverse reactions to Covid vaccines does not make one an "antivaxxer" either.

US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VEARS)
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

UK Yellow Card Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reporting
Summary
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting
Detailed
https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

For those people who do not wish to investigate for themselves and simply accept that Covid-19 vaccines are completely safe, more power to you.  Sign the consent and take the shot. 
Me personally?  I want to see 5 years of study data before even considering an androvirus vector or mRNA vaccine. 
Caution does not make an "antivaxxer."  

In the meantime I wish Peterw42 the best and would like to keep abreast of his experiences as well as others who are stepping up to take the vaccines. 

Thank you.   Maybe in my second or third year in TVisa I could have formed a response as you have .    If nothing else,  it does give the writer an opportunity to use his/her cognitive skills .      I now know the few members who share some of my beliefs .... and even get along with some that don't share some.    

I have much less stress now.   Pretty much stick to humor  ????   It still is a good mechanism for getting points across or making fun of someone without them getting too upset .

Anyway ..... you do deserve a RSO  for your post  !       (rumak shout out )

38 minutes ago, BumGun said:

While you might know of no one, people have died from the AZ jab, its extremely rare though.   Also the J&J version.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=astrazeneca+covid+deaths&t=ffab&atb=v228-1&ia=web

They haven't died "from" the vaccine they have died "after'" taking the vaccine, or their death is linked to the vaccine.

Getting hit by a bus out the front of the doctors office is linked to the vaccine, if otherwise you wouldn't have been there...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rumak said:

Thank you.   Maybe in my second or third year in TVisa I could have formed a response as you have .    If nothing else,  it does give the writer an opportunity to use his/her cognitive skills .      I now know the few members who share some of my beliefs .... and even get along with some that don't share some.    

I have much less stress now.   Pretty much stick to humor  ????   It still is a good mechanism for getting points across or making fun of someone without them getting too upset .

Anyway ..... you do deserve a RSO  for your post  !       (rumak shout out )

Anti vaxers existed long before covid so it is a convenient  term to label people  with. Some are against  all vaccines. Some are against  the covid vaccine  due to believing silly information.  Some have firmed their options on more generalized  doubts.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Thank you. I've  got it in Line but it appears  to be in Thai. In Play store it's called Mor Channa. Any advice would be welcomed

Mor Channa is a different app for a different purpose, its the contact tracing app,

The app store app is pictured above, all the apps are in Thai.

you will need a Thai person to assist.

Edited by Peterw42

On 6/8/2021 at 4:57 PM, thailandusauk said:

I guess that only very old and sick people want to vaccine ? Otherwise I could not understand why... media... media... media...

In order to travel internationally.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Died ‘FROM’ the Jab....  or do you mean died within a month of having been vaccinated with the AstraZeneca. 

The hysteria surrounding the vaccine is astonishing... 

It is argued that 4-12 out of every 1,000,000 people who are vaccinated with AZ suffer thrombosis. 

It is proven that 1200 to 1600 of every 1,000,000 women who take Birth Control medication suffer thrombosis. Yet, there is no hysteria surrounding Birth Control medication. 

People need to start applying intelligent balance and perspective with the risks we take every day. 

Additionally, in a country like Thailand or the UK about 600,000 to 700,000 people die each year, some of them will pass within 4 weeks of taking a vaccines, that is inevitable. 

Some people also die from being to sensitive to all the surrounding rumors and self-inflicted stress... ????????????

• 3 weeks later...