Vaccine success from Mor Prom App, today in Pattaya

Peterw42

1 minute ago, sezze said:

I am very pro vax , and i am vaccinated myself with Pfizer , but unfortunate events do happen and a few people died getting the vaccine . Out of the 2 billion people , it is only a handful but still , they did die . This is not to give antivaxxers right , rather them shut up about it since they will certainly come around and jump on it .

The deaths , some unsure of the vaccine itself or the event of being vaccinated ( remember very old and fragile did get it 1st ) , but some are certainly linked as possible side effects . Like stated , i am talking about a few out of the 2 BILLION vaccinated , so chances of winning a lottery together with meteor crashing on you is near same chance , but it isnt 0 ( which is in fact impossible )

Sorry about the delay in replying but we just had an asteroid crash into my local bar. Now we have rescued the beer then I have to say I agree with you. In fact I would never say otherwise. You are fortunate to have Pfizer too but guess it will be another few light years, or an asteroid strike before it is available to us up country. Did you know that Lloyds of London, that well know international insurer as I am sure you know, once provided insurance against somebody being killed by an eagle dropping a stone on his head ? Fact.  Strange things happen, or not, in this world

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Thailand said:

You could read a few posts above, however.

Banglamung  AZ

There are 2 people reporting they had vaccines:

1) Peterw42 at Banglamgung, with AZ

2) rinmae2 "in Bangkok"

I am curious about 2)

31 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Banglamung, which is the biggest public hospital in Pattaya area.

Edited by samtam

46 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

It was labeled AZ and the girl said it was AZ, the vaccine proof card you receive after says AZ (including batch No etc)

Unless there is a grand conspiracy going on, it was AZ.

Did you sign a consent?

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

Thank you samtam.........lived here for 15 years and never had one or seen one!!

You're welcome. I've lived here for 18 years, and only got mine in 2019...using my lawyer, getting my title deeds changed into a Blue & Yellow book, (after 16 years). It was a huge rigmarole, which I could not have done on my own, and it involved signing literally hundreds of photocopies of lord knows what. It was done at the district office.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Excel said:
6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Assuming that AZ would provide that information on request, why would anyone need to do that?

If nobody ever needed to check anything then there would be no lawful requirement to show batch numbers etc would there ? Come on please, why do you think that is a lawful requirement ? 

I'm not disputing that there is a requirement for that information to be detailed.   I am suggesting that his trying to confirm that all is kosher with the vaccination he had by approaching AZ about it as a man on the street may not be as easily achieved as you suggest it should be.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm not disputing that there is a requirement for that information to be detailed.   I am suggesting that his trying to confirm that all is kosher with the vaccination he had by approaching AZ about it as a man on the street may not be as easily achieved as you suggest it should be.

Stop rambling man to attempt to prove a point you lost 2 posts ago. This is 2021 and it is rather a simple thing to do to for most people if they wish to. Now if there has been a health scare, adverse reaction etc then just allow the government to follow it up once it has been recognised as such. Most probably there will never be a need to as we all hope but to revert to my initial point to which you wish to be pedantic about  I said that with the batch number the where and when production details could be found. Simple - End off

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Excel said:

Stop rambling man to attempt to prove a point you lost 2 posts ago. This is 2021 and it is rather a simple thing to do to for most people if they wish to.

You'd be surprised what information is not generally given out by corporate entities to the general public!

Didn't know I was in a competition with you, or that the results had been announced, but I am curious to know what makes you think that I lost in your contest of irrationality!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, connda said:

Did you sign a consent?

There was an initial form with your details and a few medical history questions that you sign, I suppose that was also a form of consent

• Thanks 1

No websites or phones up here in the sticks,just old fashioned personal contact.

just had visit from lady on m/c. message being .please attend Amphur office 8am tomorrow to receive jab, only instruction was no coffee in morning.

will see what tomorrow brings

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Same here... used the ‘useless’ pink ID card to register with the Mor Promt app last month. 

Arrived at Med Park Hospital 45mins before appointment time, had received the Astrazeneca vaccine within 5mins of arriving and registering at the hospital - then waited 30mins (seems to be a precaution) then was issued a printed certificate of vaccination which showed batch number etc and appointment for 2nd dose (in late Sept) - in 16 weeks (which seems a long time).

Saw a couple of other Westerners arriving (either there to accompany their Wife or to receive the vaccine themselves). 

Yes, also had to do the wait for 30 mins before leaving at Pattaya. 

3 minutes ago, ozzydom said:

No websites or phones up here in the sticks,just old fashioned personal contact.

just had visit from lady on m/c. message being .please attend Amphur office 8am tomorrow to receive jab, only instruction was no coffee in morning.

will see what tomorrow brings

My wife was also saying no coffee to me this morning prior to jab. Got it from the hospital website. 

i would have fainted if I didn't have coffee, lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

My wife was also saying no coffee to me this morning prior to jab. Got it from the hospital website. 

i would have fainted if I didn't have coffee, lol

Haha... same here. My wife was telling me last night and all morning...  Stay hydrated, drink water, drink water, drink water...  then No coffee...  

After the vaccination I had another coffee and my wife reminded me that I shouldn’t drink coffee on the day I’ve been vaccinated !!! 

I had to remind her ‘its just a vaccine’ don’t get caught up with the hysteria.... 

I had my Yellow Fever vaccine a couple of years ago and I don’t think my wife gave it a second thought. Now with the Covid-19 vaccine the media is sending people into a frenzied panic !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Excel said:

How do you know it was AZ for certain ?

He knocks the negative comments on the pink I.D. and the Sino vaccine then brags about getting the AZ,  why didn't he opt for the Sino if he is so positive on it?????

• Like 1