Thai hospitals instructed not to postpone vaccination appointments – DPHM

snoop1130

16 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Just give placebo vaccines and everyone is happy....

You’re probably not far off - it has a 99.8% recovery rate and average age of death is 82 ! The vast majority of people who have had it won’t even be aware! 

4 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:
16 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Just give placebo vaccines and everyone is happy....

You’re probably not far off - it has a 99.8% recovery rate and average age of death is 82 ! The vast majority of people who have had it won’t even be aware! 

13.9% more deaths in 2020 in England and Wales compared to the average of the previous 5 years... (13.9% stat is from UK Office of National Statics, not a media source).

Recovery rate is actually reported at 94.5%...  IF I gave you a bowl of 100 M&M’s and told you 5 of them will kill you, would you take one ????

If I gave you a bowl of 100 M&M’s and told you 1 of them will kill you, would you take one ?

What about non-fatal complications as a result of Covid-19.....   

If I gave you a bowl of 10 M&M’s and told you 1 of them will make you quite unwell and leave you with long term discomfort, will you take one?

(of course, you don’t want an M&M that badly, but you get my point). 

IF I gave you a bowl of 1 million M&M's and told you that there is an 85% probability of not catching covid-19, a higher probability of not catching severe covid-19 and a 100% probability of avoiding death as a result of Covid-19..... BUT, 4 M&M’s in there could kill you - Would you take an M&M ????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rocking Robert said:

I believe Thailand has done one hell of a good job controlling this virus a country OF  70 million people WITH ONLY A LITTLE OVER A THOUSAND  deaths some people got TO BE OUT of there minds to criticize the government for the way they handled this pandemic.  They should get back to there home country and criticize the way they have handled it

Yep , some people do appear to be ' out of there ( sic ) minds '.

Edited by joecoolfrog

2 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

How would the govt benefit by not vaccinating people ? 

just bizarre 

The government said they would have sufficient doses of vaccine ( untrue ) . The government now slaps hospitals down for not having sufficient doses and says allocation is fair.

Frankly what is bizarre is that anybody believes a single word that the government utters.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

How would the govt benefit by not vaccinating people ? 

just bizarre 

Yes it is bizarre if you consider that a government's duty is to care for all it's people, irrespective of political creed or affiliation, in order to benefit the entire society. Quite a bizarre suggestion.

If however, you have a government whose mission is to support, enrich and benefit a certain small self perpetuating section of society, and whose only interest in the rest is to ensure that they either support that status quo ( and are therefore rewarded) or if they do not support  that status quo are ignored: then manipulating something like the supply of vaccines to benefit the "good people" makes perfect sense.

Now I don't know if that is what they are doing, but I can certainly understand the suspicions!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 11:12 PM, Bruntoid said:

You’re probably not far off - it has a 99.8% recovery rate and 

This is yet another time his false number has been posted..... to recover, you need to be infected. Taking World figures, there has been 175 million cases, and 3.8 million deaths. That is a 98% recovery rate, but may include partial recoveries...  better stated as, a 2% death rate.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:38 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I did also hear a similar rumour... Or rather my Wife, who is quite politically astute, informed me that the governors of some provinces have greater political influence it has been reported in the Thai news that some of the more powerful governors have been ‘meddling’ with the distribution of the vaccines to their benefit. 

No no no, "no Thai would do that".

On 6/9/2021 at 7:40 AM, A Los for words said:

He didn't say you would GET the vaccination, just that the appointment would not be postponed. Have a seat and read a magazine from 1993.

Boy, you hospital is up to date, 1993......

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, JCP108 said:

Wife pre-paid for Moderna via private hospital in September with promise that it would arrive in October. She called today (November 17) and got a run-a-round. A scam that cost us 3k baht.

If nothing comes of it, I would be tempted to make a police report. 

• Haha 1