90 Day report.

Hi guys,

has anyone done the 90 day report online, i've heard off a lot of people the service is hit and miss

mine is due July 3rd i was going to try it closer to the date,

and do i just google KK immigration and look for the link,

or is their a specific site i need to go to,

Regards,

Chris.

I tyried again this morning to use the IMM eService App. After logging on it showed that I had 37 Days overstay. Anyway I contunued to do the 90Day report ... I inputted all the data. Then a NOTIFICATION appeared basically saying cannot do as 'Permit date on your passport must not overstay'.

So off to the Immigration Office. Asked them can they fix why it says overstay ... answer 'its broke'.  Also the 90Day process is much longer. Previously just handed the paperwork in and received the 'receipt' bit back straight away.  Now it disappears into the back office for 10-15 minutes after which you get a 'freshly printed' receipt.

So that's the last two 90Day reports that I have been unable to do using the App. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, tonray said:

If this is your first ever 90 day report...you muct go in person. Otherwise you can try within 15 days before until due date online.

I was under the impression that first 90 report can also be done via mail or in person?

Certainly not online.

37 minutes ago, chris.m.s said:

Hi guys,

has anyone done the 90 day report online, i've heard off a lot of people the service is hit and miss

foreverlomsak has attached the link for you.

Last year I did 3 90 day reports online without a hitch, then I went into renew my extension and also get a further 90 days after the extension was approved. I tried it when the next 90 days was due end of last month, no go, had to do a 4 hour round trip to immigration, but not before someone posted that it appeared the system wasn't renewing 90 days online for the first 90 days after the extensions.

I would give it a go, if it doesn't work, then you have to waste your time going in, we all know it's pointless, but keep these guys shuffling papers while the trees keep getting cut down.

7 minutes ago, JohnCR10 said:

I submitted my 90 report on line this afternoon I had no problems.

I've just checked and the App is still says 37 Days overstay.  My office is Nonthaburi.

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I was under the impression that first 90 report can also be done via mail or in person?

Certainly not online.

That's probably correct...I have never reported via mail so not sure 100%

1 minute ago, tonray said:

Yeah...I'm also Nonthaburi...don't expect them to get right on that problem...

As someone else mentioned ... I also did many reports using the App UNTIL I did my last extension ... since then 'Its Broke' 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

As someone else mentioned ... I also did many reports using the App UNTIL I did my last extension ... since then 'Its Broke' 

When I first moved to Nonthaburi, I asked them on my first visit about 90 day online and they did everything they could to discourage me. They told my GF in Thai she should make sure I come in person because otherwise I risk being fined. My first couple of reports went fine online,btgwn after my extension, not working. And the next one was when system was offline, I'm fully assuming my next month's report will be another visit. Ridiculous system anyway. I only wish the office was actually not in the middle of nowhere with a mud filled parking lot and loads of taxi vultures hanging about like well vultures.

7 minutes ago, tonray said:

When I first moved to Nonthaburi, I asked them on my first visit about 90 day online and they did everything they could to discourage me. They told my GF in Thai she should make sure I come in person because otherwise I risk being fined. My first couple of reports went fine online,btgwn after my extension, not working. And the next one was when system was offline, I'm fully assuming my next month's report will be another visit. Ridiculous system anyway. I only wish the office was actually not in the middle of nowhere with a mud filled parking lot and loads of taxi vultures hanging about like well vultures.

Post it in next time ... I only went in person to see if I could get rid of the 'overstay' note and then the App should work.

• Like 1

Samut Prakan - tried for the first time a week ago, not expecting much given the thorough reviewing it gets on TV.

Worked like a charm. Printed out the receipt. Only thing to note, as you probably know, is that you get 90 from the day of application, not expiry of the previous 90 days. So don't do it in advance - which kind of obviates the point of it if you're not sure it will work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JAS21 said:

Others have had the same problem after doing a extension. Apparently the system is using the "Stay Permitted Date" shown on your last online report.

And others using the app that they are not within the reporting window (app only) after doing a report in person that was given when the last online report was done.

If doing it online it will just give you the pop up message the contact your local office due to either of the above reasons.

I did my extension a few weeks ago at CW and waiting for 30 days consideration.

My app also says I am on 2 days overstay.

I presume this means that online reporting now can never be done until the system is "fixed"?

35 minutes ago, lelapin said:

Tried to do my 90 day reporting online today and got this

image.png.39d722552ea93627ef4ce386ba0d1d41.png

Other than the last time in March when the system was down, I have used it successfully for the last few years. Is there a new problem.

If I have to go along to Jomtien Imm office, what do I need to provide them with.

10 hours ago, lelapin said:

Tried to do my 90 day reporting online today and got this

image.png.39d722552ea93627ef4ce386ba0d1d41.png

Other than the last time in March when the system was down, I have used it successfully for the last few years. Is there a new problem.

i'm getting exactly the same as you. Pathetic. The only good thing about it is that, each time you (re-)try it, it remembers all the data you input from previous attempts. So it makes it really easy to persevere - only to get the same result each time.....

• Like 1

Chiang Mai.  Today, did my report online from desk PC and received approval via my email address.  Printed out my next appointment slip and noticed the "NEW" irregularities.  My next notify date was suppose to be September 7, 2021, but the slip showed my next extension date of August 9th.  The slip also had in the Remark box:  "Same visa expire".

So is this a change in policy procedure in 90-day reporting to use the extension permit to stay date instead of granting the full 90 days?