Open area to give very basic driving instructions

So I have a TDL and the gf has never driven. I actually purchased the car for her. I want to take her to open area off road and slowly build some basic confidence. Our location is right on Phra Ram 9 MRT. That has good access in many directions. Easy access to toll to airport. Appreciate any suggestions of open area. 

In Oz we have large carparking areas at shopping complex. Not so in Bangkok.

Please no suggestions of send her to Thai driving instructor. Yes that can follow but not currently. 

Thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

New car park and Benjakitti would be perfect.........late on it is empty and it is all marked out like proper roads....perfect also for parking practice.

Thanks had never heard of it. Did a Google maps of it and yes when look satellite view can see that it's not residential. Looks like very good suggestion. Ta

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Thanks had never heard of it. Did a Google maps of it and yes when look satellite view can see that it's not residential. Looks like very good suggestion. Ta

Only slight fly in the ointment....it is the authorities pride and joy.....just opened and there are park guards everywhere.......but if it is late on I think you should be okay.......certainly worth a look.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, internationalism said:

possible some mooban, you can say to guards you are visiting friends.

You can also ask at he local driving schools where they do practice. You can even take 1h trial lesson

Let me put some bumpers on our retaining wall before you start out...

• Haha 1