Making an Attrage handle better?

On 6/19/2021 at 4:23 PM, canthai55 said:

Nice with the manual - not a fan of CVT

Nothing wrong with CVT if you know how to drive them properly. There are plenty of occasions when you need the best performance out of the vehicle that you need to drive it as if it was a manual. I've had many Thai friends ask me how I manged to get my Attrage to perform so well through the mountains up here in the North West. Told them I drove the car as a manual in those situations. They tried it and couldn't believe the improved performance.

Edited by TigerandDog

Attrage is a family saloon not a sports car . My lady has Attrage for 3 years from new with the cvt gears and is good to drive . My only dislikes are that the cars headlights are halogen and very poor for night driving  but I have changed them for led ( Mitsubishi admit that the headlights were <deleted> and changed them to led for the current new models ) . Also the interior is colour black and difficult to find anything when placed on the seats etc . The rear seats do not fold down to give a bigger cargo load . 

Overall I like the car which has fast good  acceleration 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 4:46 PM, Lacessit said:

IMO Mitsubishi have always made good products, albeit underrated in the marketplace. Refrigerators and air conditioners are other examples.

My son drives a Mitsubishi Magna AWD I gave him when I left Australia, still going strong with 300K on the odometer. Bought it new, when it was less than half the price of a German AWD.

Many years ago when we left Thailand for the US we sold the Chevy Colorado pickup truck thinking that we would only be here for short visits and we will rent.

Big mistake, we came here more often than we thought we would, especially the wife, and spend on rentals more than we got for the truck we sold. So after a while we decided to buy a cheep car to drive while we were here, and we got a 2014 Mitsubishi mirage with 25,000 kilometers on it. We are back in Thailand now and would like to get a more substantial car, but the little Mirage still runs like new, and is so convenient to drive.

The only real repair other than maintenance to it ,was an A/C evaporator. A surprisingly Good gar.