Information about new Covid-19 cases per province

Eaglekott

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Over what length of time are these totals per 100k derived from?

It is not totals per 100k,  it is daily cases per 100k habitants. So reported today Yala has almost 100 covid cases per 100k and Bangkok has little over 8 cases. Risk of getting Covid in Bangkok now is 0.008%, Yala 0.1%

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

It is not totals per 100k,  it is daily cases per 100k habitants. So reported today Yala has almost 100 covid cases per 100k and Bangkok has little over 8 cases. Risk of getting Covid in Bangkok now is 0.008%, Yala 0.1%

Now I get it. What can I say apart from "Duh"?. And "Thanks."

On 10/20/2021 at 8:43 PM, Eaglekott said:

Hi.

I'm going away for 4 days, and don't want to spend time with this lists during my travel, On Monday when I'm back I can either do Thursday - Monday if any one want it, of I can leave a break and continue Monday forward.

What do you think?

Just came across your thread... Want to say, REALLY good work and much appreciation for you doing it.

Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Thai govt. (MoPH, CCSA, etc.) have regularly reported tons of data (whether accurate or not is a different issue).

But almost none of what the Thai government reports on COVID is ever reported on a per capita basis -- which really is probably the best/better means at looking at how things are going from place to place.

So, it's great that you stepped in to fill that void!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, Eaglekott said:

Now I have gone through and recalculated cases per 100k persons, and the data for Bangkok puts it on 14th place.

image.png.cfcae064a813a42a07c125a2a0690eaa.png

Wheres Sakon Nakhon?

I think its still part of Thailand.

10 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Wheres Sakon Nakhon?

I think its still part of Thailand.

Please note that at first I only reported the top 20 or 25 provinces and directed all that wanted all information to my Sharingdrive there documents is stored in numbers format so people can download, search and sort at free will. 

Later I started to report all 77 in two screen shots (only one made the picture to small and blurry.) when people ask for information from provinces not listed in my top 25 list.. 

Sakon Nakhon is by the end of the list 73rd place with 9 new cases yesterday.  0.78 new cases for each 100k I think it never was at the top 25.

image.png.a856cf8f312bef6cd93b9ff5b0643221.png

Edited by Eaglekott
Added information about that at first only the top provinces was reported in this forum.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Please note that at first I only reported the top 20 or 25 provinces and directed all that wanted all information to my Sharingdrive there documents is stored in numbers format so people can download, search and sort at free will. 

Later I started to report all 77 in two screen shots (only one made the picture to small and blurry.) when people ask for information from provinces not listed in my top 25 list.. 

Sakon Nakhon is by the end of the list 73rd place with 9 new cases yesterday.  0.78 new cases for each 100k I think it never was at the top 25.

image.png.a856cf8f312bef6cd93b9ff5b0643221.png

I was kind of joking because Sakon Nakon is usually a forgotten province.

Thank you for the information.

Thats really very cool of you!

7 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Please note that at first I only reported the top 20 or 25 provinces

Eagle, with the way you're generating your data / charts, would it be non-burdensome to perhaps add a first column showing the numeric ranking for each province for that day / chart?

Obviously, people can count down on their own to see where any given province falls on the highest to lowest cases per population spectrum. But it would be nice to have that built in, if possible?

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Eagle, with the way you're generating your data / charts, would it be non-burdensome to perhaps add a first column showing the numeric ranking for each province for that day / chart?

Obviously, people can count down on their own to see where any given province falls on the highest to lowest cases per population spectrum. But it would be nice to have that built in, if possible?

Hi I added a column but I have to redo it every time I sort so let me try for a few days, not to much extra work

thanx for the idea.

I usually don't take a screen shot I copy the cells and then the row number does not follow.

Next update will be on Monday. 

• Thanks 1