Information about new Covid-19 cases per province

Eaglekott

4 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

image.png.c917d37e5cfa5e6b58e7994d16f9d86c.png

Is there any source that lists provinces by deaths per 100,000? I'm interested because I've noticed that Phuket has soared in the number of cases but as I've seen elsewhere the number of deaths remains very low. I suspect its high level of vaccination has something to do with that.

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Is there any source that lists provinces by deaths per 100,000? I'm interested because I've noticed that Phuket has soared in the number of cases but as I've seen elsewhere the number of deaths remains very low. I suspect its high level of vaccination has something to do with that.

I second that information, Would be great to know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eaglekott said:

Ah, The one I just posted was the one from yesterday, Made it but for got press Submit Reply, There will a new with numbers from today soon.  Sorry for this

Oh ok thanks, the one for yesterday was 257. Thanks for all the daily updates!!????

21 hours ago, Dario said:

Many, many cases in Surin province. in Tha Tum, 15 km from our home, full of covid infections. Source: our family doctor who works there. They are nowhere mentioned, afaik. 

Surin is outside of my top 25 list, they are on 50th place with 103 reported cases on Friday.

image.png.025506e58270845853b01c16b0932f46.png