Information about new Covid-19 cases per province

Eaglekott

6 hours ago, catturd said:

Whats the 3rd column significance, is it the divisor for the the result in column 5? If so, bin it as it is not required and totally irrelevant. Also, please try to help oldcpu as he don't know the difference between a province and district and is struggling to comprehend, among other failings which I will not mention.

Lol !  Says the person who claims to be confused  < duhhh .... > when its abundantly clear what is in the tables.   LOL ... LOL

Many thanks and well done to Eaglekott for your efforts here.   Some people have nothing better to do than claim they are confused at someone else' excellent efforts.

• Like 1

Hi

59 minutes ago, HampiK said:

I hope you will continue your work with this graph. Always was looking on it. Anyway thanks for the great work in the past.

Yes, I will, I catch up the missing days a bit later today, I have been away for the past weekend.

• Thanks 1

Was playing a bit with numbers, and this is how Bangkok chart look like. The Green Score I did not know how to name it. Rank maybe? It describe what position Bangkok had and higher number is better. 1 would be having the most cases per/100k habitants an 77 is the least(best) cases/100k

image.png.f36bc6c06d72be41fdaeaf10b12922fb.png

1 hour ago, kwonitoy said:

ImageImageImageImage

You can get these provincial counts everyday about 2:00 pm on twitter 

https://twitter.com/NBTWORLDNews/status/1427522559260577792/photo/4

I joined twitter last month just for this and other government updates.

Yes, I mentioned that before, (ok I didn't mention twitter) but it's not sorted in anyway except per region.  Not alphabetical, not per total cases, and certainly not per cases per 100k and that is was this thread is about.

I also made the files downloadable in Apple Numbers format and Excel format if anyone want to play and sort by them self. Links in my earlier posts.

Edited by Eaglekott
added some info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1