Command centre for foreign tourists set up in Phuket ahead of July reopening

snoop1130

17 hours ago, pkrv said:

Big Brother is watching you - to make sure you dirty farang spend lots of money.

Total madness.  ,there are nearly no international  travel  anywhere in the world. ,and for sure who could go to country where you being watched. 

On the Plus side someone made lot money selling the equipment    ,all is normal. 

• Like 1

There seems to be a lot of money spent here on the Phuket 

Sandbox for the expected thousands of foreign Tourists 

arriving ????

This money could and should have been put to better use 

Ie the poor with no jobs 

But Hey tourism dollar first ????

• Like 2

You just cant make this stuff up, and the scary thing is they will be really surprised when there little sandbox ends up like the cats kitty litter box, this can only end one way 

AMAZING THAILAND

• Like 1

You just cant make this stuff up, and the scary thing is they will be really surprised when there little sandbox ends up like the cats kitty litter box, this can only end one way 

AMAZING THAILAND

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elgenon said:

I will need to know the address of the local jail so my family knows where to send my mail.

It may not arrive. I discovered a couple of years ago that my local postman couldn't be bothered to actually deliver the mail so he destroyed it. This went on for 18 months until, I guess, enough people were complaining about not receiving stuff they were expecting. As far as I know, nothing happened to him as he was close to retirement. In my native UK he would probably have been jailed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

I think you are exaggerating...........or, you have a particularly large wart on your nose.

It’s posts like yours that really increase my desire for a ‘thumbs-down’ or ‘dislike’ emoji.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The centre will be used, along with the “Mor Prom” and “Mor Chana” apps, to track the movements of foreign tourists on Phuket, in an effort to control the spread of COVID-19. Tourists will be required to install one of the apps upon arrival. If an infection is found, the information will be sent to health investigators so tourists can seek treatment.

You muppets can’t find your own infections. Over 4,000 today and 61 deaths.

19 hours ago, calbts2 said:

Please tell me is there any other country right now doing this to FULLY VACCINATED tourists?

No tourists are coming to pay for the pleasure of being spied on 24/7.

Quite a few countries are not allowing tourists in at all.

So, a little icon on the screen for each tourist.  Click to drill down to details; name, etc, & money spent.  Look after the high spenders, sod the cheap Charlies.  Gone to room alone; deploy bar girl immediately.

3 hours ago, Forza2002 said:

Will Pipat (Tourism Minister) be joined by Anutin and the Czar to greet the 1st planeload of tourists on day one of Operation Sandbox. Tourists will be given garlands and tagged with their tracking devices...

And here you go, checking in and out of your hotel

image.jpeg.dd66e3072b7a25f1d9fd8a3b4e709c87.jpegImage result for Human chipped for tracking

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, pkrv said:

Big Brother is watching you - to make sure you dirty farang spend lots of money.

I'm waiting for someone to do a Hitler send up video of this." Mein Fuhrer. Ve haff seen aliens who haff bypassed ze check points and ze bracelets haff failed!"????

• Haha 2