Are you wearing a face mask in your car?

giddyup

On 6/28/2021 at 12:07 PM, giddyup said:

You said your windscreen was so dark that no one can see inside, that limits visibility especially at night. I can see that just from my side windows, and that's only with a very light tint. Read what the regs are in the UK with tinted windscreens. People get away with all kinds of illegal mods in Thailand.

There is nothing illegal about that in Th,,we are not in a part of UK.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It might be stupid to be having to place it on and off along with the helmet, and people less pernickety might not be as bothered. I think a full face helmet is unnecessary here and stifling, and the fact I use a small bike.... but pre covid I was wearing a mask for the fumes and pollution.

Stupid is worrying about how others handle things.

When you get a new full face helmet that's very tight fit it is very hard to get a mask on but if I use one of my older helmets it's ok. And yes I too use a mast when burn off time comes.

On 6/29/2021 at 6:40 AM, NanLaew said:

Oh spare us. Please.

They guys I know haven't been fined anything. Do I hear you ask why?

Because they wore their masks and didn't ponder taking anything to the human right courts and generally getting too far up themselves.

So you think that wearing a face mask on a motocy while wearing a full face visor is a reasonable requirement?

Or is it a money making scheme for the BiB since there are fewer tourists around?

And many motocy ride around with a mask but no helmet and are not stopped!

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

So you think that wearing a face mask on a motocy while wearing a full face visor is a reasonable requirement?

Or is it a money making scheme for the since there are fewer tourists around?

And many motocy ride around with a mask but no helmet and are not stopped!

It’s most certainly not a money making scheme for the BiB.... 

..... There is simply not enough thought behind such blanket measures to go that far.

Everyone must wear a mask....  thats probably as much thought that went into it....