Thai PM and his cabinet pictured without masks in Phuket just before going to welcome foreign tourists

webfact

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Very hard for me to defend these useless creeps, but they were eating. Wearing a mask while eating is beyond dumb, and there is no science to back up such an act. 

However, that sentiment aside, I think it is very clear to all of us by now, these guys are a bunch of corrupt, very rich, out of touch, self entitled goons, and they are totally above the law. Any and all laws. 

It is us and then it is them. We should wear masks at home and in our cars, and we should not ask questions, and we should offer absolute fealty to the superior ones. 

No. It .says they were viewing turtles...not eating them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Did you see all the crawlers waiing him off the plane? Thats what he wanted, a cheap desperate photo op. 

My heart goes out to the Thais in the torist industry, but these shameless parasites need to be driven out, and then put on trial at the ICC for illegal coups against an elected soveriegn govenment. 

And 1 took a selfie with him 

If you read the UKs government website www.Gov.org on mask wearing it states masks are not mandatory people with health conditions are classed as exempt and do not need to wear a mask. It is not a rule of law only request for mask wearing you can only be prosecuted if it becomes law which it is not.

1 minute ago, jak2002003 said:

You eat chewing gum?

That's not healthy.  You are supposed to chew it and spit it out later.

Actually this  is  another Covid  stupidity rule, I mean once that mask is down whether for eating or  not you can spread it, they should  stop all eating/drinking in public especially now Delta  can be spread   in seconds, no way are they going to stop  Delta anywhere.

7 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Actually this  is  another Covid  stupidity rule, I mean once that mask is down whether for eating or  not you can spread it, they should  stop all eating/drinking in public especially now Delta  can be spread   in seconds, no way are they going to stop  Delta anywhere.

Probably should stop breathing and procreating too.... 555555

12 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

An excellent, fully informed example we all should follow.

(No, that's not sarcasm.)

Would you be as kind as to forward the GPS data of your location in your avatar please. Have problems locating it. 55555

16 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

They seem very confident.

I find it interesting that the US Embassy staff were vaccinated with the best Pfizer vaccine.

I assume this import had to be approved by the Thai government?

Could several 100 extra doses of this gold standard vaccine been added to the lot for special distribution?

Just a thought.

It is probably exempt from approval because of “diplomatic immunity.”

It could be but no, it won’t be according to President Biden.

19 hours ago, ArcticFox said:

Any questions about "us" and "them?"

Draconian rules for "us."
No rules for "them." 

Why do you all continue to believe what "they" insist you believe when "they" will push their rules in your face while ignoring those same rules as soon as "they" think "they" are off-camera.  That is unless "they" tell you that it is safe for them but it's not safe for you.  And you believe it all.  <laughs>

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpeg.55e9e049c2103d4eb5180a157037b505.jpeg

And then we tell the plebs, "You need to wear masks and social distance while you're in your house too!"  (uncontrollable laughter) Ha ha ha ha!!!
G7.jpg.5c82f46f40167007f01dd0d94f19c65a.jpg

Again, not defending the imcompetent, blood sucking creeps in charge, but they were distanced, they were outside, and they were eating. A fairly low risk environment. 

On 7/2/2021 at 11:10 AM, chalawaan said:

Did you see all the crawlers waiing him off the plane? Thats what he wanted, a cheap desperate photo op. 

My heart goes out to the Thais in the torist industry, but these shameless parasites need to be driven out, and then put on trial at the ICC for illegal coups against an elected soveriegn govenment. 

Never happen. These guys are pusscats compares to the Tamadaw in Myanmar and they will escape justice as the ICC and United Nations are and always have been toothless tigers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

New law coming you cannot eat or drink unless locked in a room in your home by your self ????