1,300 tourists arrive during first 3 days of Phuket Sandbox - 12,000 arrivals expected in July

Jonathan Fairfield

16 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Obviously interesting enough for you to reply... ????

I disagree. If I said to my business that I am going to achieve my budgets only to come in at 70% less than forecast I would probably be shown the door. 

Let's agree to disagree on this one.

Happy to agree to disagree ....it would be a strange world if we all saw things the same way. ????????

Now, about budgets ..... that is why you target 130% of what you really need to achieve - then 70% looks like success.

Trust me, where the sandbox is concerned the "spin" will make it look exactly like that. .Either way, it doesn't matter - the cork is out of the bottle and that is the budget ever was about.

9 hours ago, bermondburi said:

But specific to Phuket, if it doesn't work then it doesn't really matter. We're talking about Phuket here.

We’re talking about Phuket, which is part of Thailand. YOU asked the question, what does it matter if it doesn’t works.

in terms of Phuket, damaged reputation? In terms of Thailand, mis directed vaccinations.

You appear to think the latter doesn’t matter. I guess that sort of attitude is your prerogative to hold if you wish.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, wensiensheng said:

We’re talking about Phuket, which is part of Thailand. YOU asked the question, what does it matter if it doesn’t works.

in terms of Phuket, damaged reputation? In terms of Thailand, mis directed vaccinations.

You appear to think the latter doesn’t matter. I guess that sort of attitude is your prerogative to hold if you wish.

Take a deep breath buddy.....????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bermondburi said:

Take a deep breath buddy.....????

I’m not sure I understand you? What do you mean exactly?

That your previous comment about the subject matter only being related to Phuket made no sense, because Phuket is in Thailand?

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2021 at 4:38 PM, superal said:

My pal flies from London to Bangkok on Tuesday 6th July 2021 and of course has a C.O.E. from the Thai embassy 

If he goes to Bangkok, he is not in Phuket sandbox program, but Bangkok quarantine ASQ hotel.

No problem to get that, long time ago.

But we are talking about Phuket sandbox.

• Like 2

many "lists" still say need two doses.  However, in the past, other official lists clarified such a statement with an asterisk or small print at the bottom and said the single dose JJ, aka Jansen or Johnson and Johnson vaccine was OK.  So, one needs to check and re check and get things in writing before running off and getting a two dose vaccine, if one does not want that one

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Espanol said:

If he goes to Bangkok, he is not in Phuket sandbox program, but Bangkok quarantine ASQ hotel.

No problem to get that, long time ago.

But we are talking about Phuket sandbox.

I was merely clarifying that UK citizens can still fly to Thailand despite being on Thailand's red list of countries

• Like 1