Taco Bell Pattaya

TaaSaparot

I wish them well and must presume they have a good deal on rent. RGP is as dead as a doornail now and the last couple of times I have passed through there big names like Svennsons had mothballed the business for lack of customers. They might tick over at weekends when Pattaya gets visitors from other provinces.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 2:36 PM, champers said:

I wish them well and must presume they have a good deal on rent. RGP is as dead as a doornail now and the last couple of times I have passed through there big names like Svennsons had mothballed the business for lack of customers. They might tick over at weekends when Pattaya gets visitors from other provinces.

Perhaps they want to get it rolling with delivery...

They have deep pockets and the Thais seem to love them...

On 7/5/2021 at 7:27 AM, redwood1 said:

I hope you guys will be posting some Taco Bell food reviews....I will be posting some in the next week or so.....

I ate there tonight with my son, he liked it but I thought it was overpriced and bland. Aprox 200 baht for a combo meal that wasn't all that filling. Lot's of other places to spend 200 baht on a delicious filling meal.  

Plus it's a small place with a limited number of available tables and there were a number of farangs that clearly already finished their meal but still sat around taking up tables while checking their phones, or having a long drawn out conversation.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I fully admit that I am not that up to speed with Mexican fast food, but i rather had the impression that a "burrito" was some kind of donkey! Do you eat them? I have to say that is not awfully sporting!

Burro means donkey, so I expect it means a small one......

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2021 at 7:27 AM, redwood1 said:

I hope you guys will be posting some Taco Bell food reviews....I will be posting some in the next week or so.....

We've got one in Nonthaburi (Central Westgate) but I've never been there....Taco Bell has the 'late night, cheap junk after night out drinking' connotation from my youth...nothing special.

• Like 1

You've got people who have never seen a taco in their lives making them for you. It may resemble the pic on the wall but that's about it. I'll try it the next time in patts just to see how bad they are.

TB, like kebabs, are for late night post-drinking or post smoking your favorite herb. It's not "cuisine". Unfortunately the price in LOS is approaching that territory.

(Yeah, I know 200฿ is not really cuisine territory)

For a change from daily bland English breakfasts and roast dinners, it's a welcome option.

Edited by frantick
Grammar
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I hear the burritos are bland and disappointing, sounds like one of those places you have to also eat before or after

Many of their meal deals are pushing 200 baht.....Come-on.......Loads of places offer much better and more food for that price....

Heck just right next door is Burger King that had a Whopper on sale for 99 Baht for many many months recently....

And Sizzler is right next door too...Whos salad bar is under 200 baht...

Need I go on.... 

Edited by redwood1

19 hours ago, frantick said:

For a change from daily bland English breakfasts and roast dinners, it's a welcome option.

Doubt you've actually ever eaten any.

Still, much better than the boring McDonald rubbish.

• Like 2