Spread of Delta Variant in Thailand Aggravates COVID-19 Situation

snoop1130

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

I only go off the property once or twice a week, usually to get things that it is difficult to explain to my wife. She doesn't speak engineer or techie.

For instance today I needed a 3/4 inch, inline water valve, metal not plastic, handle not screw valve plus 2 x 3/4 male blue plastic fitments, to replace the existing 3/4 plastic valve.  It is easier for me to go to the shop and talk to the staff to get what I need sometimes with a show and tell valve, either 1/2 inch or 1 inch as I don't have a spare 3/4 valve.

Other than that my wife is the one that goes out and AFAIK there is little or no Covid, so far in our clump of villages in rural Kamphaeng Phet.

They just reported the first COVID-19 case in our little village this evening.  Everyone is really scared.  I think that they thought it would never get to our village.  Theres a few falang resort style houses but the rest are dirty cramped homes crowded with two or three of families.  Hygiene isn't a priority here.

Getting to close to home!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aussienam said:

My Australian government announced in May this year that it had donated 68 Million baht for "Thailand's vaccine efforts". Would be interesting where international aid money sent to Thailand for COVID is being spent.  I hope it has been put to proper use.

Street lamps.

• Like 1