Thai PM says tougher COVID-19 measures are necessary

webfact

57 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Tougher measures, he has completely lost the plot, tougher measures should have been put in place in april.

Cancelling songkran, but no the plonker thought he knew better, look what has happened due to his negligence.

Terrible situation now, many people dying due to government stupidity.

Its called Democide, nothing new about that with Thailand....

In the absence of a time machine to change the past.............. now what ?

Just now, TheFishman1 said:

Why doesn’t he just make the rollout of the vaccine easier I live in Chiang Mai I cannot get the vaccine or reply when I can receive the vaccine TIT

Many Thai's cannot get the vaccine so you have no chance 

• Like 2

Watching the channel 3 news just now it sounds as if the PM does not want a lockdown at all, and then the very next story was about a 27 week old baby being transported to the hospital because it now has covid, and is out in the provinces.  The grandmother who was providing care also has covid, and the family will be checked further and will follow when beds can be found as they apparently have been infected but not tested. The reality of this situation is now one bordering on desperation for many.  I do understand the governments position as if they did a true lockdown, in the sense of the word, they would have to supply funds to displaced workers and such.  

• Like 1