Bumrungrad scheduling Moderna starting today July 9th

Thailand J

45 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Will type faster tomorrow.

Have a copy of the form, will train today.

Just kidding.

Sadly that's pretty much what it will come down to.  

'Speed typist required.  Must be able to achieve a thousand words a minute.  One day's work only, 10,000 baht'

20 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Sadly that's pretty much what it will come down to.  

'Speed typist required.  Must be able to achieve a thousand words a minute.  One day's work only, 10,000 baht'

I think it a safe bet that everyone with a Bumrungrad HN will be able to reserve their vaccinations. 

As I understand it, the 300 a day allows them to confirm and approve/disapprove everyone's application prior to sending out the payment link. 

I have also heard (but would not bet) that they expect to be able to actually immunize  300 people per day once they receive the virus, so the day you get processed should correspond to the day you get immunized.

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think it a safe bet that everyone with a Bumrungrad HN will be able to reserve their vaccinations. 

As I understand it, the 300 a day allows them to confirm and approve/disapprove everyone's application prior to sending out the payment link. 

I have also heard (but would not bet) that they expect to be able to actually immunize  300 people per day once they receive the virus, so the day you get processed should correspond to the day you get immunized.

Not so sure about that, have to wait and see I guess. Given the level of complaints from people who are registered, and the fact that they have opted for this type of lottery approach, I'm not that confident that everyone with a HN number who wants to will be able to register to be honest.  If they intended to make sure only their registered patients got it, or even got it first, it would be easy enough to code a gateway to the site that depended on you entering maybe your name and DOB along with your HN number before being allowed in.  As it is, it's a free for all on a bloody Google webform.  I mean jeez!  Beggars belief really.

Edited by SooKee

34 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Not so sure about that, have to wait and see I guess. Given the level of complaints from people who are registered, and the fact that they have opted for this type of lottery approach, I'm not that confident that everyone with a HN number who wants to will be able to register to be honest.  If they intended to make sure only their registered patients got it, or even got it first, it would be easy enough to code a gateway to the site that depended on you entering maybe your name and DOB along with your HN number before being allowed in.  As it is, it's a free for all on a bloody Google webform.  I mean jeez!  Beggars belief really.

I didn't say I was sure, I said it was a good bet. You understand the difference, yes? 

Gave up on Bumngrad.  Someone sent me a link for Kasemrad Hospitals.  Registered and paid for my chum for Moderna full dose (2) at World Medical Hospital, Chaeng Wattana.  Took much refreshing of screens and re-submitting of details following 'Can't be processed at this time' but persevered and it all went through eventually.

Had dozens of attempts due to their servers doubtless being busy and had to change hospitals once (don't know it that helped or not) but all sorted, at least inasmuch as you can count registered and paid as being sorted.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Your snotty attitude aside, you should maybe take some lessons in comprehension before dealing out the patronising comments.  You said it was a safe bet, I said I was not so sure (about it being a safe bet).  You understand the difference yes?

In any event, not interested in getting into an argument with some random internet nobody that's clearly looking for one.

Sorry, I misunderstood, my bad.

3 hours ago, SooKee said:

If they intended to make sure only their registered patients got it, or even got it first, it would be easy enough to code a gateway to the site that depended on you entering maybe your name and DOB along with your HN number before being allowed in.

Just like they do when you go to the hospital in person. 

Can you imagine if they put customers/patients through this bingo/lottery process every time they went to Bum-hole?

If they have a good reason for this process just tell us what it is? We can handle the truth.

How hard would that be to do? Instead they <deleted> off thousands of customers, treating them like a herd of buffalo.

I guess I expected too much.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Just like they do when you go to the hospital in person. 

Can you imagine if they put customers/patients through this bingo/lottery process every time they went to Bum-hole?

If they have a good reason for this process just tell us what it is? We can handle the truth.

How hard would that be to do? Instead they <deleted> off thousands of customers, treating them like a herd of buffalo.

I guess I expected too much.

The have no control over how many doses they can get or when they can get them.

Last day for the lottery was today it seems.  Had they intended to keep their allocation for patients they would have been far better engaging the brain in the first place IMO rather than running the fiasco they've been running the last 5 days.  By far the worst process of any of the hospitals offering Moderna registration, won't have done their reputation any favours.

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 10.19.09.png

Edited by SooKee

6 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

There was no Final Jeopardy round at Bumrungrad today. The category was going to be "Vaccines You Can't Get".

Just a cartoon with their mascot, Bummie...

Layout-Announcement-VACCINE-Expat (1).jpg

But previous post had announcement suggesting they would re-open after ensuring only Bumrungrad patients could register??? 

• 1 month later...