UAE football star Fahad Mousa Ali visits Phuket

webfact

p1.jpg

Along with Middle East travel influencers invited by TAT to enjoy local culture, scenery and hospitality

TAT Newsroom

Bangkok, 09 July, 2021 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Dubai Office hosted a group of 11 travel influencers and bloggers from the United Arab Emirates to visit Thailand under the Phuket Sandbox programme, among them famous national team footballer Fahad Mousa Ali.

The group, on a 2-10 July, 2021 trip, passed through the necessary safety and health procedures on arrival with no infections found. They have been enjoying various activities and the island’s picturesque natural scenery. This has included visiting the Rawai community, Phuket Old Town and Wat Chalong.

Commenting on the trip, Fahad Mousa Ali said “I have a lot of love for Thailand and Phuket, where I usually travel to 7-8 times every year. On this trip, we’ve visited many beautiful places like the Big Buddha at Wat Chalong and had fun with activities like ATV driving, snorkelling, and ziplining. I will be sure to pass on the great time I’ve had to my friends and followers, and assure them Phuket is safe to visit once again.”   

p2.jpg

The Middle East is an important source market for TAT given its high purchasing power. In 2019, more than 130,000 tourists from this market visited Thailand, often as a family group, and stayed an average of 8-10 days. They have a particular love for Phuket’s natural beauty, and appreciate the area’s rich arts and culture, as well as the shopping on offer.

TAT hopes the hosting of this influencer and blogger group will help promote Phuket and Thailand in the Middle East with the message that the country is reopening to tourism with the health and safety of visitors being a top priority.

Book your sandbox hotel in Phuket here

Source: https://www.tatnews.org/2021/07/uae-football-star-fahad-mousa-ali-visits-phuket/

4ccdac0057e1b125817854c2d637d854.png

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Why is this news? He wouldn't get a game in the Northern Conference league in England

Look on the bright side as he probably will  be entertained by a few Lady Boys showing him some of their own dribbling skills perhaps.  

2 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

UAE has no famous football stars of its own, maybe a few imported ones being at the end of their career so this is the usual Thai BS !

I'm sure Buriram will sign him up soon then.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Fahad Mousa Ali said “I have a lot of love for Thailand and Phuket, where I usually travel to 7-8 times every year

Has he got a season ticket with the airline for that .. 

Any forthcoming endorsements for Greenpeace and Save the World have just been cancelled after they read that ..

11 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Why is this news? He wouldn't get a game in the Northern Conference league in England

TAT is running out of new ideas/estimates/expectations/ and so forth  555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Has he got a season ticket with the airline for that .. 

Any forthcoming endorsements for Greenpeace and Save the World have just been cancelled after they read that ..

Was he one of the 2 in first class I wonder?

Fahad is also a police officer and he loves managing both professions. 

Talking about it, Fahad says, “I’m currently in Thailand along with 15 other famous people from UAE, including several journalists and social media influencers. The tourism department of Thailand wants us to experience and promote the tourism of Phuket, as they opened up for tourists recently

Edited by ChipButty

Not being funny, but who is he? Never heard of him. Has anyone? He doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

The only entry on wikipedia for Mousa Ali is this:

"Mousa Ali (Arabic: موسى علي‎) is a 2,021 metres (6,631 ft) stratovolcano located on the tri-point of Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti. The volcano is the highest point in Djibouti. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sunderland said:

Not being funny, but who is he? Never heard of him. Has anyone? He doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

The only entry on wikipedia for Mousa Ali is this:

"Mousa Ali (Arabic: موسى علي‎) is a 2,021 metres (6,631 ft) stratovolcano located on the tri-point of Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti. The volcano is the highest point in Djibouti. 

He couldn't even get a game for Sunderland now that says something

• Haha 1