Koncept Furniture

Over the years we've bought a fair bit of furniture from Koncept, found it to be low-cost and reasonable quality (for flat pack). The only caveat is NEVER let their delivery chaps put it together.

Anyone know if they have an on-line catalog so we can choose what we need and present a list to our local outlet so they can order if necessary?

Edited by Crossy

The only caveat is NEVER let their delivery chaps put it together.

Why is that? I've only had one experience with them -- a bed and armoire -- and the fellows worked quickly and efficiently, MUCH faster than I could have done myself. The final result appeared to be flawless, and now two years later, the stuff has held together nicely. Was I just lucky?

LOL if you search for "koncept thailand" on google this post in the #1 listing.

I guess some companies have just not caught on to the internet yet? :o

I also wonder why you don't have them put it together? We ordered our kitchen from koncept and i thought the speed at which the delivery guys put it together was amazing!

Maybe I had a bad assembly chap. Inadequate tools, the cabinet he 'assembled' whilst it didn't fall apart just doesn't look right, I'd rather do it myself, it also means that I can incorporate any modifications before putting it together :o Maybe I'm weird, but I actually enjoy putting flat-pack together :D

EDIT If I was going to use them for a full kitchen, things may be different as it's a much bigger job.

Edited by Crossy

Maybe I'm weird, but I actually enjoy putting flat-pack together :D

OK, yeah, maybe you're weird. :o I'm weird, too, because I like putting them together, also.

But, when I bought the bedroom set, I was also orchestrating a remodeling project and decided to just let them do it. I kept half an eye on them while they were assembling the stuff, and was fascinated how they worked as a team (two of them) in almost total silence. I'm counting my lucky stars it went well.

I found the Koncept site. http://www.sb-furniture.com/ It asks you to register as a member to view more detailed information on the products.

Additional information

COMPANY NAME S.B.FURNITURE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.

PRODUCT : KNOCKED DOWN FURNITURE

BRAND NAME : S.B.FURNITURE, KONCEPT

OFFICE ADDRESS : 76/6 MOO 5, PAKKRED, NONTHABURI 11120

TEL. # : (662) 962-8030, 962-8024 EXT. 334, 336

FAX. # : (662) 962-8025

E-MAIL : [email protected]

WEB SITE : WWW.SB-FURNITURE.COM