MedPark Covid Vaccine Registration - this one works.

Liverpool Lou

30 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Result for me too.

I just hope it's not an AZ from India that nobody in the world accepts!

Not quite correct. At least 15 EU countries accept the AZ (Covishield), so far. As for other parts of world......?

https://www.scotsman.com/health/what-are-the-indian-made-astrazeneca-vaccine-batch-numbers-and-how-to-check-them-which-eu-countries-accept-covishield-3294722

• Like 2

Thank you for the link I put all the information in double checked it and when I press submit it said I had three errors I went back over checked and they were like three or four on the very bottom things I could not open I hit submit again it still said they were errors

2 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Thank you for the link I put all the information in double checked it and when I press submit it said I had three errors I went back over checked and they were like three or four on the very bottom things I could not open I hit submit again it still said they were errors

All I can say is to check your form again, and if it all looks OK, and you checked the bottom things, try another browser.

• Confused 1

I appreciate your reply I checked all the boxes redid the whole thing again and it looks like there’s three or four things on the very bottom that’s not opening up and I did see that it’s in Bangkok I live in Chiang Mai but thanks for your help

30 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Specifically what?    Did you provide all your information?   There's nothing on that form to "open up" *, you complete your details and tick the boxes at the bottom, then "Submit".

There are four tick boxes just above "Submit" where you're agreeing to the T&C,  confirming that the info is correct, acknowledging that the appt is not transferrable and agreeing to accept promotional stuff from them (the last is not a requirement, I didn't tick that).     Are those what you are referring to?

*Edit:  I see now after reading dabhand's post that there may be a drop down if you answer "Yes" to the insurance question.   I answered "No" and was able to submit with no problem.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

8 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

I appreciate your reply I checked all the boxes redid the whole thing again and it looks like there’s three or four things on the very bottom that’s not opening up and I did see that it’s in Bangkok I live in Chiang Mai but thanks for your help

I registered / received confirmed with appointment couple of days back. Don't believe there was any request for address details, only mobile / email. I also don't stay in Bangkok (Pattaya) but that doesn't appear to be a show stopper for this process.

Do recall that the final 3/4 info requests were connected with insurance details. Rather than research those details, I wanted to register quickly in case I lost out, I just ticked 'no insurance' and those insurance info requests disappeared. My confirmation of vaccination came through in seconds, by email.

Maybe keep trying? Good luck. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

QR code?   Do you mean the reference number?  There's no QR code on my emailed confirmation from the hospital, just a ref number.

Maybe a reference number for these registrations - the booking i had also has a QR code on it - my booking was not from this 'new' one for expats... I have the Thai Pink ID card, and Social Security number so a friend's daughter who works at Medpark got me booked a while ago in the Thai bookings.

Edited by coops
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, shortstop2 said:

I don't understand how so many slots are still open 40 hours after the announcement.

Perhaps some people have been scared off registering by all the vaccination nonsense that is spouted here sometimes by members with a clear anti-Thai agenda.    Many of those people will wait until they are offered (in their possibly ill-informed mind) "something better" but will continue to bash the vaccine opportunity that us foreigners do have (much to their annoyance!).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What do you mean "so many", they haven't announced how many there are, have they?   

No, but currently there are slots open from Thur the 12th to Fri the 20th.

Considering how quickly registration closed at Phyathai and with the special program for Americans and Aussies, I'm suprised that any slots at MedPark are open a good 40 hours after it was announced.

• Like 1

MedParkheader.60dcaff450d851.25396176.pn

Your free government allocated vaccine booking has been confirmed. This booking is only valid if, at the time of your booking, you have not previously received any COVID-19 vaccine. This booking is also not transferrable. Please show up with your passport at the time of your booking,
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Still working for bookings. Amazing.

Covid19 Vaccine Expats - MedPark Hospital

Got as far as "This free vaccine registration is non-transferrable." Well since I live outside BKK and things change by the hour in LoS, that was the end of that. I did not proceed. 11 August was the earliest date offered.

Edited by chalawaan
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, shortstop2 said:

Considering how quickly registration closed at Phyathai and with the special program for Americans and Aussies, I'm suprised that any slots at MedPark are open a good 40 hours after it was announced.

"Considering how quickly registration closed at Phyathai...".

What do you mean?    I also registered with Phayathai 2 just yesterday morning, it was still open then.