MedPark Covid Vaccine Registration - this one works.

Liverpool Lou

20 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So the credibility of my being told, specifically, that it will be AZ is trumped by the "credibility" of someone else being told that "she didn't know and it could be either"?   

Honestly we can't know for sure. If you choose to be insulted by reality that's on you.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You were just unlucky getting through.     As I said, I was able to register (at 9.02am) on Friday (yesterday) and received an appointment for the 28th by SMS yesterday evening.

Same as me. Last day finally got a filled form to be 'recorded'. Received SMS very late in evening with confirmation.

Do they send you an email too?

1 hour ago, Freddy42OZ said:
On 7/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

For any members who want to register for the free vaccination, this site is working now

For any members under 60 this isn't applicable to us.

That's not accurate, anyone with the listed health conditions is eligible.

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
58 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So the credibility of my being told, specifically, that it will be AZ is trumped by the "credibility" of someone else being told that "she didn't know and it could be either"?   

Honestly we can't know for sure. If you choose to be insulted by reality that's on you.

Who's "insulted by reality"?    Why "can't we be sure" when I asked a specific question and was given a specific answer.   

The other poster got an "I don't know" response from someone who couldn't answer the question.   That's the reality at this stage and if you choose to dispute that with no basis in fact, that's on you.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, bobandyson said:

Same as me. Last day finally got a filled form to be 'recorded'. Received SMS very late in evening with confirmation.

Do they send you an email too?

Phayathai 2 sent me an email confirming the booking but I had emailed them to ask what the vaccine was.  I don't know whether that prompted the email confirmation or whether it would have come anyway.

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2021 at 12:20 PM, Jingthing said:

Still working for bookings. Amazing.

Covid19 Vaccine Expats - MedPark Hospital

23 hours ago, shortstop2 said:

Lou, Did they confirm to you by phone or is it on the internet someplace?

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Phayathai 2 sent me an email confirming the booking but I had emailed them to ask what the vaccine was.  I don't know whether that prompted the email confirmation or whether it would have come anyway.

Thanks Lou I just registered got Aug. 14 10:30 that makes me very happy. I am overweight and high blood pressure. Again thanks so much. Good luck to you guys and girls.